Pendragon lovers' group discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 496 (496 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Maralune (new)

Maralune Hi guys, I thought it would be fun to make a roleplay section. Have fun!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be Loor

message 3: by Maralune (new)

Maralune I thought maybe we could make characters that are in the same situation but not the same characters.

message 4: by Geoffrey☼ (new)

Geoffrey☼ (erkins1) | 120 comments Mod
I like that better(Different names)

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) me 2s...

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) ok!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yay 4 pendragon RP

message 8: by Jerusha (new)

Jerusha | 44 comments i wanna meet Shannon, Bobby's little sister. By now she'll be pretty darn old and i bet just as cool as Bobby. she is, after all, his sister... so will probably be just as big headed and i think would be a fun character to meet. hope we get to in the 10th book. can't waittt for the 12th!!! ahhh!!! :)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) me 2!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((What happened to making your own characters?))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) ((we had to? i thought it was just using the characters in the book. can we?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((I haen't made a character yet, but I'm going to... I've never really like the idea of using real characters, but I didn't start the roleplay... What can the real characters do anyway? Most of them are dead, the rest are old and dying...))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) ((all right))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda walked into the room.

message 15: by Jerusha (new)

Jerusha | 44 comments where Adriana (that'd be me) is staring down something in the other room, lookin kinda nervous

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) "Hey, what are u doing?"

message 17: by Jerusha (new)

Jerusha | 44 comments "SHH!! Careful! There's some type of quig in the corner over there, and I don't know if its seen us yet."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) "What?! Really?" Wanda whisper-shouted

message 19: by Jerusha (new)

Jerusha | 44 comments "No, I lied. Yes, Really!" Adriana whisper-shouted. "Oh no! They're coming! They must've seen us. Quick... do you have a quig whistle on you? We need to get through that door that they are in front of, and somehow I don't think they feel like letting us pass."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda quickly got out her whistle. She wished Melanie was there. She needed her support, but she was on her own now. She blew it and ran for her life.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex stood in the middle of Rune, on Quillan, surrounded by Dados. He counted them. "Only thirty? You'd think they would have learned by now..." He said.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda got out and turned around. Was Adriana behind her? or was it another quig?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sighed when the Dados raised their weapons, and took out his own. It was over in a few seconds; all the Dados were dead. Or, broken. Shut down. Alex decided to just go with dead. He put the weapon away, and continued walking.

message 24: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments the 12th? what about the 11th?

message 25: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments i only know of 10

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm... What?))

message 27: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments someone said i can't wait for the twelfth at the top. i thought that meant 12th pendragon novel.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah... It actually meant the 12th of the month, when the 10th book was released. Also, could you put (()) around your typing? It's easier that way...))

message 29: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments ((oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh ok. why the "(())"? ))

message 30: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments ((is it so people know it's not role play?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep. :P ))

message 32: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments ((cool. i'll start one from books 1-7.))

message 33: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments ((actually, nah, my creative juices aren't flowing.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 35: by Ian (new)

Ian Whitsitt (pendragondude718) | 18 comments ((ok.. time to make a character))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda went outside and saw a guy running from dados. She caught up with his jog and ran along side him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex turned to the side, and saw more Dados. They were chasing something. Or someone. He ran after them, killing them as he went.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Suddenly, Wanda heard a gasp behind her. But, dados couldnt breathe could they? She turned around and her eyes widened. Another person? Where had they all come from?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex continued killing off the Dados. He saw Wanda, and ran toward her. "What's going on with all these Dados?" He asked.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) ((they know each other?))
Wandas eyes went even wider when she recognized him. "Alex?" He nodded. "What are you doing here?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure. Why not. ^-^))

"I kinda live here." Alex said. "I'm killing Dados."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) ((ok))
Wanda gasped and nodded. She went into a building.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex killed a few nearby Dados, and followed Wanda inside.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) She ran up the stairs and into the flume.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are you going?" Alex asked, seeing her in the Flume. "There's obviously a battle to be fought here."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda turned around, staring out a broken window. They were surrounded. "We cant win this one."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"They're just Dados." Alex said. "Don't be so quick to give up."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda sighed. "Easy for you to say."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sighed, too. "My Acolyte, Amy, gave up, too. She went to Ibara..."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Wanda looked at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10