The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 14, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments description

Various choice of deadly plants and flowers all around.

message 2: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Hmm this place seems delightful.I'm glad I'm wearing jeans" Diana said.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras chuckled:
"Of course."

message 4: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Is this where you guys get materials for poisons?" Diana said switching between looking at Lacriras and looking at the Garden.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yep." He smiled and nodded

message 6: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "This must be your favorite way to kill. Offhand and nonpersonal." Diana leaned into him.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras nodded and tool a step back

message 8: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana had leaned in because a mutant Venus fly trap snapped at her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Anyways here where you take most poinsonous plants in the world." He noted

message 10: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Cool" Diana felt awkward.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He smiled:
"This is where we make potions too."

message 12: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "What about wands?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Wands?" He burst laughing

message 14: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "You can't tell sarcasm can you?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Eh." He shrugged and jumped away as green dust was sent at him

message 16: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana sent a gust in the other direction.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Damn it." He muttered looking at his arm without a sleeve that was eaten by the dust.

message 18: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana shook her head then felt more air on the chest. He shirt had been burn off, showing her black bra.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Gah!" He quickly turned around

message 20: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana laughed hard. "You scared of my bra."

message 21: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Howard wrote: "Diana laughed hard. "You scared of my bra.""

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "No." He shook his head and blushed

message 23: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Liar" Diana leaned forward and shook her bon-bons?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Just..." He sighed angrily and shirt appeared on her

message 25: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "But I kinda wanted to tease you some more"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "No." Lacriras shook his head

message 27: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Why not? Don't tell me you're gay?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "I'm not! I just don't like the image of a girl in her..." He trailed off

message 29: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Are you a virgin?"

message 30: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yes..." He narrowd his eyes at her

message 31: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Do you wish you weren't"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Why?" He frowned

message 33: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Because you suddenly turned awkward when my bra was exposed. If you wanna get your first time out of the way without embarrassing yourself, I can help you" Diana said, liking that she saw more of his true self.
(He should accept her offer.))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "I can't." He shook his head and quickly added, "And won't."

message 35: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Fine. Just know that my door will always be open to you"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Right. Maybe I'll visit you some time." He nodded

message 37: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana took a deep breath "So I think we've had enough of a tor for today. Can you lead me back to The Mansion?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Of course." He nodded

message 39: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Lead the way." Diana said.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He walked to the door and opened it for her.

message 41: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "What a gentleman" Diana winked and went through the door, hopefully to the mansion. ((they should end up detouring to the ballroom.))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He rolled his eyes and followed her in.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Violet walked inside and sighed, "Here we are."

message 44: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Obadiah was here

message 45: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Watch out for the acidic gas"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Why did you want to see it?" Violet asked as she stepped carefully about acid flowers

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "These flowers?" She asked as one of them puffed acid at her. She hissed and moved away.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Ugh." Violet wiped her hand on her pants with a grimace and added, "What flowers then?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments She sighed and moved away from acid flowers.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Why do you think I'm keeping them?" Violet glared at him

« previous 1 3