Hunger Games Roleplay! discussion

Arena 1 > Individual training Sessions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) So tributes it's time for individual training sessions but first RULES

1. There is a FORCEFEILD around the gamemakers balcony. You CANNOT get up there!
2. Please don't say like "the gamemakers started clapping and cheering" because we keep a straight face no matter how good/bad you are!!!
3. This is for FUN so please done get sad if you get a bad score. Ok We live you all so dont cry
4. And DO NOT do any kind of harm to the help!

Kk have fun. This is your chance to show us what your made of;) be creative

message 2: by Anika (new)

Anika Parsley walked in and introduced herself. She was quite small so she knew she would get a low score. She did the edible plant test and she got a 98%. Then she walked over to the camouflage station and painted herself to look just like dirt. After that she attempted to shoot a bow, but the arrow hit the dummies forehead. After that they dismissed her.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Star came in the room and took it all in. She then walked without hesitation to the weapon rack, introduced her self, and took out the knives. Ever since she had seen Clove with her knives she had practiced with them and found that she loved the way they felt.
She closed her eyes breathing deeply and then threw each of them doing bends and twists. When she opened them, the knives were all socking out of the dummies vitals. (head, heart, lung, inner thigh, and shoulder. If it had been a real person they would have been dead.
She then did the moving targets striking them mostly in the heart or head. Then she scored a 96% on edible plants, shot a crossbow (her former favorite weapon) into the hearts of human shaped targets, and camouflaged her arm to look like the the training room floor and laid down as an example. The last thing she did was climb through the rope course and nimbly got through all the opssticals, ending by flipping off the last one and landing with cat like grace onto the floor.
Star gave a curt nod to the gamemakers and then left.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Chase came into the room and quickly introduced himself to the gamemakers. He then went straight to the climbing wall and climbed gracefully through it. Showing that even though his district did not have many trees he was still capable of climbing.
Next he came over to the weapons and took out the spear. He prepared himself and then threw it hard at the target and hit it in the heart.
After that he threw some weights and did well. Getting them far.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) When he was finished he left the room.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zero came in and grabbed a bow and shot the target in the center. then he grabbed a knife and threw it and sliced the dummin to pieces then after that he left.

message 7: by Payton (last edited Jun 16, 2012 06:03PM) (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) ((^ ACE. I've seen you do better sessions than this??? Or are you trying to aim low??? All said in the utmost respect!!!!;D I will let you redo it???))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was aiming low :( ))

message 9: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) ok that's kool;)

message 10: by Johns (new)

Johns | 31 comments Cherry, nearly tripping over her own feet, introduced herself and walked over to the weapons rack and grabbed three knives and put them all into her her left hand and put another three in her right. She stared at the dummy for a moment before sending out her left hand and watched as the knives all sailed into different parts of the dummy. Where a normal persons' forehead, stomach, and heart would be was a knife sticking out. She did the same to the other hand and flung themm out in a line sideways. Only one stuck into the dummies hand. At least I did good on the plants, she thought as she left the room.

message 11: by Anika (new)

Anika Atticus walked in and introduced himself. He went over to the medicine balls and picked up the heaviest one and threw it all the way across the room and it knocked down one dummy and that started a chainreaction and seven more fell down. Then he took a sword and destroyed to dummies with it. He was also good with bows so he shot an arrow and it hit the bullseye. Then he left.

message 12: by Softreflection (new)

Softreflection Kira pops her head into the door and asks in a quiet voice, "Can I start whenever?"
The gamemakers nod and she takes a step forward. She walks slowly over to the weapons area.
Looking over the weapons, she has a sudden spout of curiosity and grabs a bow.
Shes never held one before and finds it very light and sturdy. The bow she grabs is heavy in her hand as she takes aim as only she can. Without any knowledge of how to shoot, she tries to shoot at a dummy.
The arrow pierces the wall right behind it.
She mutters a curse and starts to aim again, this time at the dummy's stomach.
She lets go and it goes flying right at the dummy, it lands right in the center of it's tummy. While letting out a small cheer, she strings her bow and continues to shoot dummies from all over the room. Each time, her aim gets better.
Then she decides it's time to show her true strategy.

She looks right at the game makers, and takes a deep breath slowly.

Suddenly, she cups her hands over her mouth and lets out the most horribly startling high pitched noise. It seizes the game maker's brains, leaving them confused, derailed, and with a very bad head ache. They reach up to hold their heads but it does not help very much. They believe that if what ever is making the noise does not shut up, they will truly go mad.
They don't understand what's happening or who they are after a few more seconds, only that the horrid noise must stop.
One of the Avoxes runs mad throughout the room. She crashes into the wall but continues to hold her head in pain. A silent scream visible on her face.
No one has noticed Kira at all, in all the confusion.
When they look over, they see that Kira has retreated to the weapons area. She grabs a sword and starts hashing at the remaining dummies.
While the game makers try to clear their heads, they look over to see the whole room has been strewn with decapitated dummy parts.
Kira throws away her sword and looks at the game makers again, an eerie smile on her face.
"Looks like my singing lessons payed off," she smirks. "It's a very interesting way of distraction, don't you think?"
The Avox who had run into the wall suddenly starts to jump and dance around. Green smoke comes out from behind her starts to develop around the rest of the Avoxes, and when the Gamemaker's start the fans, they see that all of the Avoxes have green hair.
Kira bursts out laughing, falling on the ground with laughter.
"I can't believe no one noticed!"
She quickly stand up, dusts herself off, and walks out the door. Quietly she whispers to one of the Avoxes, "the color should fade in a week," and leaves the room.

message 13: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) (( hey VAS my training sessions r up and the arena starts tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you there. I would love it if you could do ur training session. I really need something original!))

message 14: by Softreflection (new)

Softreflection Payton wrote: "(( hey VAS my training sessions r up and the arena starts tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you there. I would love it if you could do ur training session. I really need something original!))"

((Yay! I'll try my best! *.* I don't really get original ideas that often, but thanks! :D ))

message 15: by Anika (new)

Anika ((Hey Payton, can you do Gaia's training session when you get a chance thanks!))

message 16: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) (( yep so sorry Anika. I've been on vacay and I've been dealing with some stuff so I haven't had much time lately.))

message 17: by Anika (new)

Anika ((It's fine just do it when you can :) ))