medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Marigold and Ophelia's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Jun 07, 2012 01:58PM) (new)

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia walked into the room and plopped on the bed, watching as her sister stormed in.
"What's wrong?" she asked. Although she already knew the answer.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold didn't say anything, but instead just sat on their reading chair and yanked the flower out, throwing it to the ground.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((ur gal doesnt like the princess! lool :P i like its some drama!!))

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Hehe ya I think shes got some jealousy stirring))

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia came to sit by her.
"Please. What has she done to you this time?"

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Haha awesome!!! can't wait for this))

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold sighed defeatedly, "She just gets everything so easily I guess. And she thinks me still a child when I'm only a couple years younger. It angers me." She did not of course tell naive and simple minded Ophelia that she was jealous of the knights attention towards Loren.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia nodded:
"I understand how you feel, but she is our rulers heir and we must treat her as such."

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia speaks of things she does not understand, Marigold thought. "Lets walk little flower," Marigold said softly taking Ophelias hand. Ophelia smiled at being called by their mothers pet name for her. And followed Marigold out.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia lays under many layers of blankets on her bed and coughs. Her head is starting to ach. She finally is able to drift asleep.

message 12: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (show_choir_girl) | 2 comments Ophelia dreamed of a time long ago when her sister hadn't been so angry and down all the time...

((I'm glad that you guys made it so the only romance is kissing... Some of the other stories gross me out!!))

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Zoe... This is my character... U should probably make your own))

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold came in the room quietly and sat on the bed next to Ophelia. She was asleep and a small almost purring noise was escaping her mouth.
Marigold carcassed her beautiful face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Sweet dreams flower."

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked in a little later then Marigold "You walk fast." she exclaimed in a whisper "That's a sweet name you have for her, she likes it doesn't she." she asked while she stood smiling at Ophelia

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Yes she does," Marigold replied looking at peaceful Ophelia," It was what our mother used to call her."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "oh.." Loren said trying not to play with that topic she kneeled near Ophelia's face and pushed back a strand of hair with her touch as light as a feather

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia stirred slightly in her sleep.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "She's like a little angel." she whispered looking at Marigold

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I know," Marigold said quietly with a smile.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((hours later))

Ophelia woke from her sleep feeling some better. The maid told her to stay in bed but she really wanted to walk in the Village so she snuck out of her room.

message 22: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam arrived at Marigold's house to apologize for what happened earlier at the lake. He knocked quietly on her room door, hoping she was home. "Marigold, it's me, Liam." he spoke through the crack in the door.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The door swung open but no one was inside.

message 24: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Liam sighed in dissapointment and walked away from her room.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold came into her room and feel onto her bed. She pulled up her dress and revealed her bloodied knee. Because she had fled so quickly she tripped. She touched it lightly and it burned, Marigold felt tears picking her eyes. She stood up to get a bandage and limped to the bathroom.
Her mother had taught her to treat injuries, so she ran water over it removing all the dirt, and carefully wrapped the bandage around it, then secured it with a tie.
She limped out of her bathroom and collapsed on her bed. Exhaustion took over and soon she drifted off to sleep. With her shoes on and her face still dirty from the fall.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary knocked on the door after seeing Marigold so upset.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold heard someone knock on the door and groaned:
"Come in.." she said tiredly.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((?))

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) When no sound came from outside she just layed in her bed with her eyes wide open staring at the ceiling.

Ophelia walked into her room and immediately saw Marigold sprawled on her bed. She ran over to her and looked into her sisters eyes.
"What's wrong Marigold?" she asked.

Marigold was so tired that she barely heard Ophelia, but she mumbled, "My knee."

Ophelia pulled up her sisters skirt to see the damage. The bandage was seeping blood and there was tiny scratches all over Marigolds arms, neck, and even a few on her face.
"What happened to you?" Ophelia asked herself. She went into the bathroom and wetted a rag then put it on Marigold's warm forehead.

Marigold's eyes closed again at her sisters cari g touch, and she drifted in the place between sleep and awake.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((5 hours later))
Marigold woke up feeling better then she did before. Ophelia was no longer hovering over her so she got up and changed into her red dress with gold embroidery and a hint of lace at the neckline.
She could hardly remember what had happened before she went to sleep. Marigold could still feel the sting on her knee and when she walked there was a little limp, but she shook it off. Deciding go ignore the pain.
Marigold picked up a basket filled with fruit and left to see the village.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold carried Evelyn into her room and payed her on her bed. She looked at her nieces innocent face and stroked her cheek gently. She had always wanted a child of her own...

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold came back into her room and got into bed with Evelyn, hugging her small form to her. She looked over at Ophelia in her bed and felt at ease.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Evelyn was already awake when Marigold entered the room still smiling. She stretched and said, "What are you do happy about?" in a happy voice.

"Oh nothing Evey," Marigold said. She sat on the bed beside Evelyn, and started to brush her beautiful brown hair.

They sat together for a long time, talking about Abigail (Evelyn's mother and Marigold's older sister) and what Evelyn's responsibilities would be as a lady in waiting. All true while Evelyn paid attention. Even for a young child she was very intelligent.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold heard the rolling of the clock and knew it was time to go meet Noctis. She changed into a deep red dress with gold thread swirl patterns. Then she hurried out.

message 35: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Evelyn answered the door and looked up and saw a beautiful redhead looking down at her.
"Hello," she said in a soft shy voice.

message 37: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Hello, you must be Ophelia and Marigold's niece. Are either of them here?"

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Evelyn shook her head, "No they are both out right now... But I am free" she said happily, "Would you like to join me?"

message 39: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle smiled, "Sure, what are we doing this fine evening?"

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Sewing," Evelyn replied with a small smile.

message 41: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Well then, let's begin."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Evelyn skipped back to her seat in the reading chair and continued her embroidery work.

message 43: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle sat next to her, "Luckily I slipped my embroidery in my pocket this morning. I was going to bring an archery book, but I have been told that it is improper for a lady in waiting."

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Evelyn smiled, "Just a secret between you and me... Marigold knows crossbow." she giggled.

message 45: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Eyes wide, Belle stared at Evelyn for a moment, "You're joking!"

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Evelyn laughed.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Opening the door for Marigold, knowing she was a little phased, he gently took her by the waist and led her to the bed, sighing."Alright, here you go," he murmured, picking her up and settling her don on the bed gently.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The bed felt heavenly to Marigold as she was layed on it.
"Thank you," she whispered to Noctis with her eyes already closed. She could still feel his hand in hers and she smiled faintly. This was everything she had ever wanted.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He deiced to stay there with her, sitting down on the bedside and keeping his hand within her grasp, as it seemed to make her happy when she could know that he was still there by her side."Sleep well," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold nestled into her pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

((on that note I'm going to sleep also(:))

« previous 1