Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What is it/ Who is the artist?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The Story by Brandi Carlile!

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Oh dear

Safe and Sound;Eyes open. Hunger Gsmes soundtrack,Taylor Swift.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Never heard it, but songs cool! Maybe I'll go listen soon...

Mine TODAY is probably "Teenagers" by My Chemical romance, but it changes so often...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oo, a favorite songs hard. I usually chang mine daily. Today's would be...Haunted, by Taylor Swift. And tomorrow it'll probably be Josephine, by Brandi Carlile (my six month old sister's name is Josephine:) She's ssssoooo CUTE!).

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine today is "The Beat" By Ima Robot

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Livvy wrote: "Oo, a favorite songs hard. I usually chang mine daily. Today's would be...Haunted, by Taylor Swift. And tomorrow it'll probably be Josephine, by Brandi Carlile (my six month old sister's name is Jo..."

I love Josephine by Brandi Carlile!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandi's awesome:)
But today my fave song is Kick-drum Heart, by the Avett Brothers. Either that, or Skinny Dippin' Girl, by Joe Purdy.
((P.S. for anyone who loves Brandi Carlile, you should totally check out Joe Purdy:))

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) cool!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I also LOVE, love, love Mumford and Sons. They're really good! If you've heard of Phillip Phillips (American Idol winner this year!), they sound a lot like him.

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Cool! Go Taylor Swift and 1D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Favorite song today? I Love the Rain the Most, by Joe Purdy.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 36 comments Mine today is either Hello by Evanescence or Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Today im loving "The reckless and brave" by All Time Low or maybe "Terrible Things" by Mayday Parade.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and maybe Call Me When You're Sober, by Evanescence! i forgot to add that:)

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 36 comments Livvy [loves Leo Valdez+Primrose Everdeen] wrote: "Oh, and maybe Call Me When You're Sober, by Evanescence! i forgot to add that:)"

That one is good.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Livvy [loves Leo Valdez+Primrose Everdeen] wrote: "Oh, and maybe Call Me When You're Sober, by Evanescence! i forgot to add that:)"

I almost though that was "Call Me Maybe" when I first looked ta the screen. I nearly died. I hate Call Me Maybe.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 36 comments Sam wrote: "Livvy [loves Leo Valdez+Primrose Everdeen] wrote: "Oh, and maybe Call Me When You're Sober, by Evanescence! i forgot to add that:)"

I almost though that was "Call Me Maybe" when I first looked ta ..."

At first I thought that too

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Call Me Maybe would be an alright song if there was more of a point to it, and if they didn't play it so much.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

^^I agree.

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) yup

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My thing against it is that she just met the dude then she gives him her # and is all like call me MAYBE. Not call me, just MAYBE. And I also think the singer is self centered.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, her being self-centered is a given. Guess what I found out? The guy she gave her number to (in the song) is supposed to be lesbian. ??

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 36 comments Livvy [loves Leo Valdez+Primrose Everdeen] wrote: "Well, her being self-centered is a given. Guess what I found out? The guy she gave her number to (in the song) is supposed to be lesbian. ??"

I think so

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean, really. *shakes head*

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Thats true.

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 96 comments I have a list of my favorite songs

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Summertime by MCR. I cannot get it out of my head! Love love love.

message 29: by Leah, Rainbow Lollipoppish!!! :) (new)

Leah | 607 comments Mod
I like a lot of Taylor Swift songs, and "Held" by Natalie Grant. If you haven't heard it, you need to look it up. It is beautiful.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 22, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

I'm also obsessed with First Date by blink-182.

message 31: by Alanis (new)

Alanis | 120 comments ummm... I would have to say Wide Awake by Katy Perry

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

At the moment, Submarines by the Lumineers (LOOK THEM UP!!! I'll keep bugging you until you do).

message 33: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 369 comments LivvyLu[loves you!] wrote: "Well, her being self-centered is a given. Guess what I found out? The guy she gave her number to (in the song) is supposed to be lesbian. ??"
I think hes gay. Girls are lesbian, guys are gay.

message 34: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 369 comments And my favorite song is and always will be Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Bookworm wrote: "LivvyLu[loves you!] wrote: "Well, her being self-centered is a given. Guess what I found out? The guy she gave her number to (in the song) is supposed to be lesbian. ??"
I think hes gay. Girls are ..."

*shrugs* Is there a difference?

message 36: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 369 comments Not really.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Favorite song at the moment? gold, by Britt Nicole.

message 38: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (imnotafraidtokeeponliving) Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "Oh, and maybe Call Me When You're Sober, by Evanescence! i forgot to add that:)"

I love that song! I want to sing it for my school's talent show but I'm not sure if my schools gonna think it's "appropriate" :/

message 39: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 96 comments I like that song too

message 40: by Breanna (new)

Breanna | 67 comments when i grow up by the pussy cat dolls and she's country by jason aldean