David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Archive's > Important Notice

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 194 comments Hi guys just wanted to let you know that someone apparently hacked David´s email account so for the time being pls be carefull.

We dont want any of you to get wrong ideas or anything. I´l let you guys know as soon as i know more about this.

message 2: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Thanks Karla, I've changed my password and am organizing emails to warn everyone. People can be so evil! It's been a frustrating morning...I also didn't receive any emails for the last few hours so if anyone emailed me, please resend. Sorry for all the confusion and please never respond to any emails from me asking for money, they are NOT me!!

message 3: by Lynxie (new)

Lynxie Good to see you're on top of it David... frustrating as it is. Best of luck for the rest of the day :)

message 4: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Oh, so I shouldn't have sent it? LOL just kidding. I hope you get it all fixed soon.

message 5: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) I agree with Dvora, hope all goes well!!

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) I knew it wasn't from you. It was too poorly written. ;)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 295 comments Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "I knew it wasn't from you. It was too poorly written. ;)"

Buahahahaha!

message 8: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "I knew it wasn't from you. It was too poorly written. ;)"

LOL that's awesome!!!

message 9: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments I'm sorry that you are going through this. Unfortunately there are evil people out there. On a positive note, maybe you could use this experience in a book.....just a thought.

message 10: by Caedy (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 151 comments Yeah, I'd gotten that email around 6pm EST last night :(

*hugs*

message 11: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Hey Can everyone go vote (poll) for Moon Dwellers in our group We Love Ya Books!

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/list/62...

message 13: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Oh wow, thank you so much, I didn't even realize it was up for it!! I hope it wins!!

message 14: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Done :)

message 15: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Thank you!!