iwanna be a singer discussion

singers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annaka (new)

Annaka (lustzumreisen) Who's your favorite singer?

message 2: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments avril lavigne

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2 comments sean kingstona dn chris brown, rihanna, secondhand serenade

message 4: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments oh and ashlee simpson,pink and rianiana

message 5: by Ashli (new)

Ashli (ashlilyns) | 2 comments Annie wrote: "Who's your favorite singer?"
my fav singer is avril lavigne, rihanna, chris brown, neyo

message 6: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) | 13 comments oh yeah and avril lavigne

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

my favorite singers are: rihanna, lady gaga, ashlee simpson, avril lavigne, ne-yo, akon, katy perry, and alot more.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i loooooove music!!

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 1 comments Hannah wrote: "my favorite singers are: rihanna, lady gaga, ashlee simpson, avril lavigne, ne-yo, akon, katy perry, and alot more."

Have you ever heard Katy Perry sing live? She SUCKS! However, i do think that "Waking Up in Vegas" is a good song. But I like Frank Sinatra, Etta James, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson (ha ha he was good when he was younger), Macy Grey, The Manhattan Transfer, MoZella, and Jack Johnson!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato.

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Grossman (laurenbgrossman) | 2 comments "What Terms of Endearment" did for the mother-daughter relationship, "Once in Every Generation" does for the teacher-student connection.

Eleven-year-old Angelina Mariano was a phenomenon that happens only once in every generation. Her spectacular singing voice was incomparable. But a traumatic incident creates a debilitating phobia which destroys any dream of pursuing her passion.

As an adult, Angelina teaches private voice lessons and takes on a student whose voice she recognizes as an astonishing talent and one who has the possibility of the career that eluded her. Lisa Forester is that student. Becoming her mentor and friend, Angelina nourishes young Lisa’s talent and instills in her that which had escaped her—the confidence and belief in her own superb talent.

Unleashed, the young student’s talent launches her on a meteoric rise to stardom. At the height of Lisa’s career, a life-altering illness arises. Because of her love for Lisa, Angelina must face her own fears and dig deep down inside herself to find the courage to sing.

Relying on one another’s strength, both women must learn to face their own challenges.

"Once in Every Generation" is a story of relationships, courage and dreams interrupted.

Available as paperback or e-book.