Q&A with Kathryn Leigh Scott discussion

Return to Collinwood > Thank You, Kathryn!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise (dulcinea3) | 67 comments Kathryn, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the time you've taken to chat with us and answer our questions!!!

I am more than half-way through Return to Collinwood, and enjoying it so much! I will keep an eye on your sites to see about that music book.

(Hope you see this, as your email said to post questions by noon, and it is about 6 PM now, but I could not get online earlier.)

message 2: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
Thanks so much Denise! The response to this author chat has been great. I'm so happy I did this and glad you could join in.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda | 9 comments Let me add my thanks to Denise's, Kathryn, for providing this opportunity for DS fans to ask questions, and for your answers.

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Linda wrote: "Let me add my thanks to Denise's, Kathryn, for providing this opportunity for DS fans to ask questions, and for your answers."

My pleasure Linda and thank you!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 171 comments Yes, thank you so much Kathryn for taking the time to do this for us. I've learned so much about Dark Shadows,and have had such a good time chatting with everyone. I think I'm sold on the Dark Shadows music book and Return To Collinwood. I'm going to start out with those. I hope to meet you and everyone I've met on here at a DS festival some day. Thanks again!

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Kathryn!! Thank you!!! I know you are so busy and I do believe we kept you busy on this Q&A...thank you for being so patient and kind and taking the time to answer ALL of our questions!!! (And yes, you did manage to "un-confuse" me about calling in! lol) I will definitely be listening and will try to call in!
Thanks again so very much!!

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Denise wrote: "Kathryn, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the time you've taken to chat with us and answer our questions!!!

I am more than half-way through Return to Collinwood, and enjoying it so m..."

Denise, you MUST get the Dark Shadows Music Book!! I just got one from Pomegranate Press the other day!! Anne

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

I'm not sure I answered ALL the questions. I'm sure I missed some. I did try to do a sweep through each thread to make sure, but I don't like how Goodreads does not actually thread each message/reply. It's so antiquated how the rely appears at the bottom of the thread and not right under. I wrote and complained! Maybe they'll fix it one day.

message 9: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Kathryn wrote: "I'm not sure I answered ALL the questions. I'm sure I missed some. I did try to do a sweep through each thread to make sure, but I don't like how Goodreads does not actually thread each message/rep..."

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Kathryn: I think you did great!! Part of that was our fault -- we kept replying to each other (and inserting questions for you into the replies) instead of always posting a new comment!! You are wonderful!! Thanks again!!

message 11: by Denise (new)

Denise (dulcinea3) | 67 comments Kathryn wrote: "I'm not sure I answered ALL the questions. I'm sure I missed some. I did try to do a sweep through each thread to make sure, but I don't like how Goodreads does not actually thread each message/rep..."

Yes, not the easiest navigation. I actually just recently discovered that if other people post while you are writing a message, that they never show up with the 'new' tag, so you can easily miss out on them altogether. I think that happened when I posted about Alice Cooper - you appparently were writing a response to an earlier post, so mine ended up before yours, and I think you probably missed it. No problem, though!

message 12: by Denise (new)

Denise (dulcinea3) | 67 comments Anne wrote: "Denise, you MUST get the Dark Shadows Music Book!! I just got one from Pomegranate Press the other day!! Anne."

When I can get onto the website, I will definitely be checking it out!!!