The Ultimate and Fantabulous Glee RP Group discussion

Out of McKinnley > Recreational park-like place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ummmm mini golf? go karts? paintball? laser tag? roller coasters? whatever the hell you want. they have everything fun.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse pulled up with Kenzie, getting out of the car. He was glad she suggested this.

message 3: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie got out and looked over at him, smiling. She shut her door and walked around the front of the car to join him on the other side

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled fondly at her, and blew her a dramatic kiss. "What should we do first?" He asked, trying to make conversation as they headed for the building

message 5: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie looked at him "go-karting" she said, grinning and raising an eyebrow at him "And I will beat you" she teased

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, don't be so sure!" He said, rolling up his sleeves. He fished in his back pocket for his wallet, and very discreetly, he paid for both of their tickets.

message 7: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie saw him paying and shot him a look, but decided to let it go, he would just insist on doing it anyway. She smiled "Oh I am sure though" she said, nudging him with her shoulder "I am one hell of a racer"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse just rolled his eyes and patted her shoulder. "When I beat you so hard, you cry, we'll have this conversation again." He was given two bracelets to put on, one for each of them. He helped Kenzie put hers on.

message 9: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie held her wrist out while he put on the bracelet and looked up at him, pouting "you really wanna make me cry?" she said, waiting a moment before scoffing "you can't make me cry" she smirked at him

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't WANT to, but I will if I HAVE to. To win. Winning is everything."

message 11: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie snorted "no. it's not. I need to teach you some things don't I?" she said , rolling her eyes and patting his cheek playfully "You have a lot to learn, grasshopper. I am now your sensei" she raised an eyebrow "plus, there isn't much that can make me cry"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, fine." He said, addressing her sensei comments. He walked with her near the go-kart part.

message 13: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie raised an eyebrow "good. which means I'm going to teach you how the masters race" she teased, cutting in front of him to get in line

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey..." He began to say, sounding down. "Was that really..." But, he didn't finish his sentence, because he realized it didn't matter

message 15: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie looked back at him and smiled "hey, come on" she said nudging his shoulder "I'm just messing around"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "I know, I know." He nudged her back and put a hand around her waist, giving her a sideways hug

message 17: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie smiled and found it was easier to relax when he hugged her, she was getting more comfortable with him

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse sighed and just rested against her as the line moved up slowly. "You're okay with this? Just hugging?" He asked, to be considerate.

message 19: by JennyGrace (last edited Jun 10, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie looked at him and smiled, shrugging a little "yeah, sure" she said easily "as long as you're not trying to sabotage my racing skills"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse shook his head no. "I like to win, but not so much that i'd be driven to cheat."

message 21: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie smirked "but it's only cheating if you call it that" she said, looking at him "so...if you cheat but you don't call it cheating, then you could still be sabotaging me"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ehhh, sounds like hard work. I should be putting all that brain power to use, like thinknig up ways on how to win." He tossed his hair back and smiled, pulling away from the hug

message 23: by JennyGrace (last edited Jun 07, 2012 01:07PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie smiled "It's okay" she said "I'm not sure that what I just said made much sense anyway" she shrugged

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't have to make sense around me. I'm good at picking out context clues; I get what people mean even when they don't get it themselves. One of my many talents, i'd say!" He pretended to fix his imaginary bow-tie

message 25: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie laughed "oh, you mean like how you're talented at table manners, too?" she teased

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded vigorously. "Mhmm. I've got skills, my friend." He gave her a flirty wink.
Soon, it was their turn.

message 27: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie stepped onto the track, going to grab a go-kart. they would be racing with a larger group that was coming in too

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse took a seat in one not too far from Kenzie, but behind her. He slid in and smiled, prepared to be beaten. He was all talk; he knew he couldn't beat her.

message 29: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie turned to look at him over her shoulder, smirking at him. She settled down in the seat and revved her engine

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse did the same, licking his lips in concentration. He gave her an obnoxious wave and waited to go.

message 31: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie stuck her tongue out at him, then turned around and got her focus on the track, she waited for the signal, finally, the countdown from 10 to 0 started

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse got a grip on the steering wheel, eyes averted ahead.

message 33: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. When the countdown got to zero, Kenzie hit the gas and was already 100 feet up the track just as everyone else was getting started

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse hollered happily and sped in front of a few karts, trying to reach Kenzie

message 35: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie glanced back over her shoulder, then pushed the gas even harder, getting even further ahead

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse was practicaly flooring it as he sped after her. He was nearly there. "Kenzie!!!" He shouted over the noise, hoping to get her attention

message 37: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie heard him, but ignored him, keeping her focus on the race. She took a sharp turn without slowing down a bit, she loved this feeling of power, where it was just her, an engine, a track, and the wind

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse was catching up, but he kept veering around wildly. He knew he wasn't going to win at this point

message 39: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie looked over her shoulder at him and grinned, swerving easily to avoid a tire obstacle that had been built in the middle of the track. She suddenly felt kind of bad that she was beating him so hard, and she slowed down just slightly, to make it seem a little easier on him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse looked frustrated and tried to speed up again.

message 41: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie smiled slightly to herself as she heard him catching up, then slowed down just a tiny bit more

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He was right next to her at one point. "Don't LET me win!!!!" he shouted. "You're giving me a free pass o KICK YOUR BUTT!"

message 43: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie shrugged "FINE!!!" she shouted back, hitting the gas and shooting out ahead of him again

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse groaned when he realized he lost his chance. They were speeding toward the finish line, and three cars passed him. "Goddamn..." He floored it again and finished

message 45: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie grinned and flew over the finish line in front of the others, steering to the side to get out of everyone else's way

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse did the same, banging his head against the steerig wheel in defeat

message 47: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie looked at him and smiled as she got out of her go-kart. She walked over and looked down at him "It's okay" she said sweetly "maybe next time"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse looked up at her, frustration ebbing. "Help...help me up?" He asked

message 49: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Kenzie smiled and reached out, taking his hand and pulling him out of his go kart. She shook her head slightly "Is winning really that important to you?" she asked, watching him

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse shook his head. "It wasn't...until I met you. Now, all I want to do is show off for you..." The truth was easy to admit to Kenzie. He blushed and ran off the track, to the exit, cursing himself for saying that

« previous 1