high school rp discussion

The nieghbor hood > Jason's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 25, 2012 02:50PM) (new)

Jason walked in to the living room. "Hey."
"Where have you been? Your dad leaves tonight!" His mom screamed.
"I thought he didn't leave til one."
"In the morning." Faith said walking in and sitting on the couch.
"Ohhh."
"Gosh, Jason your such an idiot." Keven said from the doorway.
"He is not!" Faith said. "Nobody told him. Plus he had a bad day so he went on a date! This is hard for all of us not just you Keven."
"Knock it off!" Jenna yelled. "Stop being babies."
"Yea, stop acting like babies." Faith yelled.
Their dad walked in "I'm ready."
"Bye daddy." Faith said as she hugged him. Everyone else did it up to Jason.
"Bye dad." he said and gave him a hug.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

*LATER*
Jason text Izzy:
Hey Izzy.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Izzy smiled and texted him back.
Hey jason what up? Sister got mad at you again?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No, surpisingly, though my little sister is trying to get me to take her to a movie. He texted back.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ROFL oh wow. That's a shocker there. Aww cute. What movie? She texted bak.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea, some chic flic.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol why do al guys call it a chic flic? Its not all about chics you know. LOL maybe she wants it to be a suprise or so. Wish I could go see a movie. My brother is trapped at kara's house saying he has a sciecne project with her. Yeah right. He lied to her mom and got away with it using yes ma'am no ma'im. Her mom to serious. But she to weird. like omg about her. *rolls eyes* i think your better and shes not even great for him as is.
;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice, and we call it a chic flic. because guys aren't as in to emotional things like girls. Thanks :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Yep. But seriously you must think its nice because he used his charms on her right? Or something else? Aww you meanie. So guys can get emotional to and its not always gays you know. Straight can get emtointional to.
Were not always emotional to. And its not always the time of the month that does it. And np anytime.
^__^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not saying were can't get emotional I'm just saying we don't normally like to for no reason. So your bro has a new girlfriend?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg ttyl))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((aww kay bye))

Oh okay if you say so. Sometimes I dont get you or maybe its me.IDK anymore. Oh whatev. Yep new gf. This is his like 6th one already and says hes madly in luv with her and like shes the right one and idk. i dont believe him one bit.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 25, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Nice, excuse guys, most of us fall in love fast and say stupid things. And the six gf thing is usual. I've only had two, thank goodness and my first gf was a big mistake, the second moved and I realized I didn't even like her, and you who I love. I'm not that confusing am I?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) LOL Ikr? Oh well it doesn't bug me at all. But maybe she is the right one for him. If she hurts him that bitch is not going to hear the end from me! Oh wow but hey you got me. I'm better compared to those two at all. Aww thank you and I luv you to. Yeah sometimes you are.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice, some with my sisters boy friends. And how an I confusing?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Yep so true. Oh my god so eww. Idk you just are.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ewww what?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) your sister's boyfriends. their like weird and what not.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

They are, well Faith's boy friend Isn't as bad as Jenna's

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yeah ik and i should get use to it. lol well this i got to know tell me more. ;)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

About their boy friends?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yeah sounds fun i guess

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, Faith's boy friend's name is P.J.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol like peanut butter and jelly oh now thats got me thinking of the song

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jason, please take me!" Faith said.
"No Faith, leave me alone."
"You're talking about my boyfriend with your girlfriend." She said and stole the phone.

He's super hot, super nice, and super perfect!!!
P.s. it's Faith.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh cool faith. And hey faith. So is he treating u right faith. guys who don't treat girls right aren't good bf's so hope he treats u right or i might have a few words about it. jk maybe idk anymore.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He treats me like a princess.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) aww cute u sure he doesn't do anything bad and such?

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2012 02:51PM) (new)

Yep. It's Jenna who has the bad bf. Anyways, do you want to go to a movie with me and Jason?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh cool good to know. OMG who would have known jenna would have the bad one. Sure luv to. Should i come there or you guys picking me up?

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2012 03:53PM) (new)

"Faith, I thought I said no!" Jason said. Then he sighed "Fine, tell her we'll come pick her up."

Ikr! and we'll pick you up. I'm giving the phone to Jason cause he's p.o.ed that I took it. Ttyl.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) LOL It's like its like I know you guys are fighting as is. I guess I can feel it. Ahh brotherly sisterly love. ;) Yep soo right! Oh okay coo. LOL sometimes I think I have to tell him to chill at times.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She doesn't have the phone anymore Izzy.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh i didn't know I thought she would have answered after the last one before well. It's okay. You don't believe what i actucally said did u?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

*chuckle*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) okay u hate me ik it *sighs and looks down* :( im so srry

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I don't we're on our way, see ya soon babe.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay if you say so because it seemed liked u were mad but laughing at the same time and kay im like going to have change once again oh wow this is going to suck >__<

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

What, I'm confused. *head scratch*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) LOL it's okay u wouldn't i get it I bet. I have to change my clothes because what I'm wearing now isn't good and it won't be good at all right now.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, should we wait a bit before we come?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Yeah no its okay all i need to do is change my top since im wearing jeans as is

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, be their soon.

"Come on Faith!"
"Coming!"
She ran down the stairs. Her and Jason raced to his truck.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/atta...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Yeah okay

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meet your at Izzy's and Alex's?))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((kk))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((I posted.))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((kk))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She texted him hey how are you so far? I feel either i'm in limbo or I just walked into crazy town everytime i look around me i see jason or freddy i think their out to get me o.o but you must be better than how im feeling

« previous 1