The 39 Clues RP discussion

Real 39 Clues > Grace's Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Katie (katierose12) | 1472 comments Mod
((Note: This is after Book 11, before Book 1 of Cahills vs. Vespers. If you haven't got that far in reading, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ON HERE? GO GET THE BOOKS!))

Amy Cahill felt like she was stuck in a whirlwind of cleaning as she dashed about the mansion, making sure everything was just right for when the other Cahills visited for the annual reunion.

Even though Grace was gone, Amy still felt like she should keep the tradition of having the family over.

However, she knew that, unlike Grace, she wouldn't be able to host all the Cahill relatives that her grandmother usually invited. So this year, she considerably narrowed down the guest list.

"Dan!" she yelled. "Where are you?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The Kabra's-or at least Natalie-liked to be on time. or early, so they could see the seprised faces on the host(s) face when it wasn't ready yet. But Natailie was disapointed-again. Amy had everything set up-she hated to say it but-nicely

message 3: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((okay, I don't know if you got the notice, but we kind of started over. So I'm just gonna save you the trouble and assume you want to claim Natalie?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, sorry! yeah i do..... :D can i?))

message 5: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((yup XD I added it in the Character Claim. Now to wait for Bethany Rose to post for Dan...or someone to claim Ian...*sigh* WHERE IS EVERYONE??))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i would claim ian but im not very good at playing guys. we could have a conversation or somthing....))

message 7: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((you can take him temporarily until someone claims him. and I'll take Dan until Bethany Rose comes on))

Amy ran through the front hall. A second later, she walked slowly back. She stared at the Kabras. "When...how did you guys get in here?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( all right!))

" Um.... we are your guests. Shouldnt you be treating us with a little courtesy?" said Natalie lifting her nose up.

"We got in through the front door. Someone must of left it open." said Ian proudly. "Now, where is the living room for us to wait for all of the other cahill's?" He added at the end of his statment.

message 9: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (last edited Jun 13, 2012 05:53PM) (new)

"I...er...you...ugh." Amy rubbed her face and pointed. "Down the hall. To the left." She turned and yelled up the staircase, "DAN! DID YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN?"

message 10: by Bethany Rose (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:05PM) (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) ((sorry! I got grounded from the Internet for a week))

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!" he yelled back, while wacking his ninja swords around in the air. Wait till Natalie sees this.
He smiled evily at the thought.

message 11: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((no problem))

"Can you come down?" she called upstairs. "The Kabras are here, and the others will be here any minute."

message 12: by Bethany Rose (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:11PM) (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) "Yeah!" He spun his ninja sword one more time in the air before running down the stairs. "Hello, dearest Kabras." he said in a mocking British accent, while bowing. He was careful to hide his ninja sword behind his back.

message 13: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) ((I could take Ian!))

message 14: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((all right. I'm pretty sure Star didn't really want him. He's yours))

Amy gave him a look. "What are you hiding?"

message 15: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((whoops, sorry. I just remembered that Michael claimed Ian. But you can rp him until Michael posts, I guess))

message 16: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Instead of awnsering, he whipped out the sword and slashed it all around her body, just to scare her.

message 17: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (last edited Jun 13, 2012 07:48PM) (new)

"DANIEL ARTHUR CAHILL!"

message 18: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Dan stopped instantly. "MY NAME IS NOT DANIEL!"
Ian smirked. Then remembering Natalie, he looked over at her on the ground. She looked like she was about to explode.

message 19: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 1162 comments Mod
The were a few loud knocks on the door, leading to quite a large dent in the wood.

message 20: by Bethany Rose (last edited Jun 14, 2012 05:28PM) (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Ian covered his face with his hands. "Oh no. It's that Dolt!"

message 21: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Amy groaned. "Sinead, just let them come in."

"Yeah! Let us in!" Madison yelled from outside.

message 22: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Ian flinched as the Holts came in and Hamilton slammed the door, breaking two of the hinges.
"HAMILTON!" Dan dropped the ninja sowed and high-fived Hamilton.

message 23: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Katie wrote: "((whoops, sorry. I just remembered that Michael claimed Ian. But you can rp him until Michael posts, I guess))"

Okay.(:

message 24: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Amy quickly grabbed the sword by its handle and hid it behind a potted plant before Dan could notice. "Okay," she said, "now we're just waiting for Jonah, and Ned and Ted." She turned to Sinead. "You talked to your brothers this morning, right? They're coming?"

message 25: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((with them))

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

(( SORRY GUYS!!! I WAS AT CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Natalie sat up and brushed her self off. she calmly picked up a sword examined it, then sliced it on dans head. (( its plastic right?))

(( why was i on the ground?))

message 27: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((...I'm not really sure...))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( so,..............))

"why, exactly, are we here?" aksed natalie.

message 29: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Amy bit her lip. "Well...I thought it would be good for all of us to get together. Update one another of the statuses of the branches. Talk." She shrugged. "Maybe...have a little fun?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" f..f..fun? how so?" asked natalie a bit scared of amy's defonition of fun..

message 31: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Amy gestured down the hall. "Why don't we all go sit in the living room?" She led the others down the hall.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie calmly sat on the couch next to her brother. she smoothed her dress and tossed her hair to one side.

message 33: by Bethany Rose (last edited Jun 20, 2012 11:00AM) (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Dan was going to sit by Hamilton, but there wasn't any room. He looked around to see the only seat was next to Natalie. He scowled and took the seat.

message 34: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Bethany Rose wrote: "Dan was going to sit by Hamilton, but Amy sat down. He looked around to see the only seat was next to Natalie. He scowled and took the seat."

((Sorry...you can't say what other people's characters did. It's called powerplaying))

message 35: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Katie wrote: "Bethany Rose wrote: "Dan was going to sit by Hamilton, but Amy sat down. He looked around to see the only seat was next to Natalie. He scowled and took the seat."

((Sorry...you can't say what othe..."

((OMG! I'm sorry!))

message 36: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((that's okay. if you could just edit your post...))

message 37: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Katie wrote: "((that's okay. if you could just edit your post...))"

:)
((is that okay?))

message 38: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((yeah, that's great. thanks))

((I'm just gonna wait for the others to get their charries to sit down))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(( well then i see how it is! just kidding!!))

Natalie scooched over more tword her brother.

"Daniel? Why are we here?" said natalie barley facing him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( hello?))

message 41: by Bethany Rose (last edited Jun 23, 2012 02:50PM) (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) ((sorry))
"Some stupid family reunion. Amy, how long is everyone going to be here?" Dan said, refusing to look at Natalie.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((s'ok!))

" This issn't ANOTHER "scavenger hunt" is it, Amy?" aksed natalie.

message 43: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((OKAY, THANKS FOR BACKING AMY UP, EVERYONE))

((once again, it's Amy against the world. sigh))

"A week. And no, it's not a scavenger hunt." Amy sighed. "Come on, guys! This can be fun! I figured we could all help each other train. You know, like Lucian training tomorrow, Tomas the next, Ekaterina, Janus, Madrigal. We can all help each other out."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry didnt see any notifications!))

"h-h-helping?" asked natalie.

message 45: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((can someone else post and back Amy up or something? I feel like I'm controlling the plot line myself here))

message 46: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( Now what would Hamilton say at a time like this? ))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2012 09:29AM) (new)

(( natalie cant exactly back her up......... i think IAN SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooohhhh ;P))

message 48: by Bethany Rose (new)

Bethany Rose (thebookcaterpillar) Ian hesitated. "Well, I think it's a great idea. As I don't have to wear purple track suits..."

message 49: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"You have a problem with purple track suits?" Hamilton asked the Lucian boy.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"um- yeah. who would want to wear purple. purple is SO out right now!" said natalie raising her nose.

« previous 1