Tharia discussion

Roleplay > Healing Valley (training; start here first!)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 17, 2012 03:25PM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) | 75 comments Mod
Roleplay here.

message 2: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jun 21, 2012 08:48AM) (new)

Mia bent low over the dummy, and slowly put her hands on its right arm. Conjuring up a sad memory, she set to work "healing" the dummy.

"Mia..."

"Yes, mommy?"

"I'm going to be gone for a long time..."

"How long, mommy? Forever?"

"Yes, forever. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Just remember that I love you, and no one can tell you otherwise."

"Mommy? Are you sleepy?"

"Yes... very... sleepy..."

"Don't go to sleep! I need you!"

"Mia... I... love... you..."

"Mommy? Mommy?! MOMMY!!! No, mommy! Wake up! Please! Please, wake up! Mommy!"

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Mia snapped her head up as she heard a low, sussurant hum, and a female Tharian voice saying, "Right arm is fully healed."
Wiping the tears from her face, Mia stood up, and stepped over the dummy, crying softly to herself.

message 3: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) At his station, Baggy had an actual child whom was sniffling and tearing up from a small paper cut on the inside of her hand between her index finger and thumb.

"It's alright." he assured her iwth a small smile and her Calico ears perked up a bit.

"May I see your hand?" he asked gently, holding out his hand. She reached her hand out to him and because her hand was so tiny, he just curled his fingers around it and it began to glow with a misty blue light.

"What is your name little one?" he asked.

"S-saphira...", she sniffled.

"Saphira?" Baggy repeated, "I think that's a beautiful name small one." he told her, then opened his hand.

Her amber colored eyes just about bug out of their sockets when she saw her hand was fully healed, and any trace of dirt or other imperfection was gone, even around her nails. She stared at her hand and he tapped her nose to draw her attention form it like a bug to light.

"Go to your home now Saphira." he told her and with a smile she skittered away.

Baggy clamed his face and looked over to Mia.

"Mia." he called.

Mia heard her name being called. She stood up, tears still rolling down her cheeks, and went over to her caller. "B-Baggy? What did you want?" She asked softly, sniffling.

message 5: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Baggy patted the cushy table he was leaning against and said, "C'mere, I'll make you some sweet warm milk." he told her, then wondered over to the almost plate-sized stove and pulled a glass, milk-filled jar from under the cupboard.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Alissa was pulled, more likely dragged, into the Healing Valley by the little girl. She looked around and shook her head. "Anyone heal exhaustion?" She asked.

message 7: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Baggy raised his hand without looking back, "I do." he responded, "Go ahead and have a seat."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Alissa was now even more exhausted from the little girl heaving her all the way down here. She shook her head and took a seat. She was going to say thank you to the girl, but then it was like she dissapeared. She shook her head and turned to Baggy.

message 9: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Baggy left the jar on the warm stove for a moment and strolled over to Alissa, looking her and down. He smiled a little bit at her expression and changed his course to the small table a few feet away from her.

"You look like you haven't slept for days." he told her, glancing over his shoulder.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Alissa shook her head. "Growing.." She relpied weakly. "Grew blue-green orchid, hardest of them all." She was desprately wanting to know what he was doing, but one question nagged at the back of her mind. "Do you know the blonde girl?"

message 11: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "The little one that was just here?" Baggy asked, pouring a clear liquid into a small shot glass.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Alissa nodded, "Maybe." She said. "A small girl ran and got me. She gave me water, then pulled me here. I went to say thank you and she was gone, just like that."

((Oops! Sorry!))

Mia sat down next to Baggy. "Sorry to interrupt," she said with a grin. "Oh, that girl? Yeah, I just saw her." Looking around with a confused expression, she asked, "Wait. Where'd she go? She was just here."

message 14: by Simply (last edited Jul 06, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Yes, I know her." Baggy replied, holding teh shot glass out to her, which was now a pale purple hue.

"This isn't going to taste sweet, but I can garuntee you'll feel so much better, and much more lively." he told her.

Baggy looked over at Mia with a smile, "Feel any better? You really outta figure out a new source of power so that you don't need to be sad. You should be more happy."

((Were you talking to Mia or Alissa? If you were talking to Alissa, I would suggest you click the reply button when someone interrupts and... yeah.))

message 16: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((Whoops! Baggy was talking to Alissa, hold on, I'll edit.))

message 17: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jul 07, 2012 06:24AM) (new)

((:D Okay! Oh, and I'll show you what I mean, because this is a perfect example.))

NInjaOfTheKeyBoard wrote: "Baggy looked over at Mia with a smile, "Feel any better? You really outta figure out a new source of power so that you don't need to be sad. You should be more happy.""

"I can't. That's the way I learned."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) NinjaOfTheKeyBoard wrote: ""Yes, I know her." Baggy replied, holding teh shot glass out to her, which was now a pale purple hue.

"This isn't going to taste sweet, but I can garuntee you'll feel so much better, and much more..."

Alissa nodded, smiling. "Thank you." She took a quiet sip of the liquid. She made a face. Baggy was right, it wasn't sweet, just bitter. She sipped the rest and put it down shaking her head. Again, Baggy was right. It hadn't tasted good, but she felt much more lively. She hopped off of the table and went back to her training. She turned around before she left and did a quick wave of her hand.

message 19: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Baggy waved goodbye to her and then turned back to Mia.

"Well, I suppose you could re-learn, couldn't you?" he asked, perking up his eyes slightly.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have to use a strong emotion, and my other emotions aren't strong enough. Sadness is key to healing for me. You know that everyone's different- I use sadness in my little way. I just need a little time to calm down is all," Mia said. "Sorry, Baggy, I just don't want to change my ways," she said grimly.