X-men: the New Generation discussion

Campus > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jun 04, 2012 01:02PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) http://www.google.com/imgres?q=infirm...

I think this one will do.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((alright I'll find something different got it. So sorry))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay but that one i just posted i think its good check it out))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((good))

She sighed softly. She looked up at him. Izzy sighed and bit her lip when he set her down. It hurt and she didn't know how bad the pain could be.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. She looked bac up at him. "Thank you Nightcrawler. What will it do exactly for me?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and just looked back at him. "Okay. Thank you. I mean it. I guess I'll see you later or can you check back up on me or so?" She looked away.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled back and shook her head. "No not really. I'm liking being alone. It only scares me more being alone." She twirled her hair in between her fingers.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah if that's okay. I mean it really does scare me just being alone." She shivered.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah." SHe laughed softly looking up at him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled and looked back at him. She felt herself lose herself within his eyes and couldn't help but stare.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol ikr? that good for you or no?))
She looked back up at him. She somehow kissed him back gently to.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay))

She kissed him again and smiled.

message 13: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((omg guys this is too cute :) ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol thanx midnight))

"Sorry what? I didn't get." She laughed nervously.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((yep))

"Oh okay. What does that mean vodnerfull? I don't understand other languages very well." She shrugged and laughed nervously again.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol i like the sound of that mm ^_^))

She smiled back. She kissed him back. "Fine with me. I like the sound of that. It sounds good. I guess." She kissed him back.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Thank you. I-I mean it. I really do. Your not bad yourself either."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She smiled. "Your welcome. I think so. I'm still not sure though." She sighed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and nodded. "Okay. I'll try." She sighed and got off the bed slowly. She felt her legs wobble and couldn't stand. She moved her hand from the bed and somehow felt herself fall to the ground.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She looked back up. "I'm sorry. I just can't mvoe that well."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and smiled back. "Alright if you ay so. Can you be here when I awake up? I would like to see a face that's familiar to me that I know." She grinned.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and closed her eyes. She let herself fall into a deep sleep.

message 23: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 204 comments Mod
((Is anyone still on? *Yawns*))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((exactly yeah i'm on hey callum want to rp with me somewhere else? I'm so bored and there is exactly like no one is on rping and i would really luv if you rp with me though))

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((I'm bored too. I swear the whole of goodreads is dead lol. None of my friends are on except for you lol.))

message 26: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((Finally people are alive! *Feels awesome* I thought I was the last GR person alive!))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((ikr? you mean sarah or me? idk but callum want to rp with me elsewhere? And sarah where have u been i've like been waiting thinking you wouldn't show up. God I'm sooo bored and idk what else to do))

message 28: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((My char is in the Dining house that's about all I know....))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol no your not idc just anyone want to rp anywhere else besides here because i cant do here my person sleeping. lol well callum i've got ppl on to. So wherever you guys want to rp idc))

message 30: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((Well I can't move my char from Dining House and yes Sarah I'm still waiting for a reply lol))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol wow well callum want to rp in summer academy with me or somewhere else?))

message 32: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((In where??? o.O ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((search it up if you want or i can pick a different place to. Just search under school rp i'm that desperate that i will do school rp's to))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She opened her eyes slowly looking around. She yawned softly. But she smiled slightly hoping that Nightcrawler would come back and see her again.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She grinned and looked up at him. She giggled softly. "Good morning to you to."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. "Yeah. My back and everything else doesn't hurt except my head now. But I think I'll live." She grinned.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I'll try again. I hope it works." She stood up gently. She walked a couple of feet ahead. She walked and grinned sighing. She walked but felt herself liming. "I can walk but its going to hurt to stand on it all day. I think I'm better at just limping instead." She sighed and frowned looking down.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She looked up at him and couldn't help but feel herself almost want to giggle. She looked down feeling like she was going to blush any second. She pulled her hair and put it front of her face. She felt herself blush and she did blush. She sighed happily. She looked up at him. "Thank you. I hope this doesn't do anything to you at all or make you think worse of me. I mean you always having to carry me. I really do." She looked into his eyes feeling she lost in them.

message 39: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

((Sarah don't forget about me.....))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((lol i don't think your easy to forget callum she will if she doesn't i'll remind her for you))

She looked up still feeling lost within his eyes. "Oh okay. I didn't know." She felt herself blush again.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Sure. I would love to." She nodded.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((kk)) SHe sighed softly and couldn't help but look up into his eyes.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay got it))

She sighed and felt herself nod. She looked up at it him. She didn't want to hear it but just looked at him and then at herself.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Alright." She smiled back.

message 45: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

Mutantgirl36 | 101 comments Mod
"Pardon me. I have to get this girl to a bed." Nightcrawler was carrying a girl that was bleeding all over the place, his blue fur looked purple where the blood had soaked him. The girls ribs were exposed and she didn't have a stomach or the left side of her face. "Anti-mutant protesters vere gutting her alive and she has a healing factor so it didn't kill her! She is still alive and in bad pain. I don't know if she vill live." her bones were shining with blood and the metal they were covered in as her flesh slowly started to creep over the huge hole

message 46: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

((Hello? Mutant girl with half her flesh torn off and bleeding all over the place. Are you going to just stand and let her bleed?))

message 47: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

The girl coughed up congealed blood and the open wounds splattered the nearest people and Nightcrawler grabbed her hand to comfort her

message 48: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

"It's going to be just fine, von't it? Someone please help me! Vhy is no one helping??? Hush now, don't you die on me now dammit!"
Nightcrawler started to panic when he saw her heart had stopped beating and she wasn't breathing. He started to do CPR on her

message 49: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

((hello?))

message 50: by Mutantgirl36 (new)

He came up from giving her two breaths and his mouth was covered in her blood. His hands pressed down on her rib cage as he pumped her heart muttering a steady stream of german curses under his breath

« previous 1 3 4