high school rp discussion

The nieghbor hood > Isabelle's and Alex house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 779 (779 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason knocked on the door hoping Izzy would answer.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Her brother went to the door and answered instead. "Hey Jason. What can I do you for?" He grinned.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is Izzy here?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He sighed. "No she's at school. But I think she's coming home any second. Oh here she is now." He grinned slightly and saw his sister with her black hiar and purple streaked hair coming up the driveway. He rolled his eyes. "I have to go anyways do some errands. I'll be back later or when. And for you Izzy you have got to stop with purple in your black hair. Streaks don't look good on you anyways. It just looks bad." He glared.

His sister glared right back. "Alex lay off will you! I already had a horrible day at school as is. I don't need it right now." She sighed. She saw him leave and saw jason. She smiled.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bad day huh?" He asked.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah. I got told off by a nerd in math class. The football been saying stuff. Alex won't tell them to stop. It's just horrible." She cried softly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could, I'm on the team." He said very softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. "You are the only I can trust on that team." She hugged him back. They walked inside the hosue and she locked the door. She dropped her keys down and they went to go sit in the living room.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He followed her. "Yeah. I trust you too. I don't trust anyone on the team or cheer squad but you. They all hate me." He sighed deeply.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She hugged him. "Thank you Jason. I trust you to. Everyone on the cheer squad trust me. I trust them since I'm the leader of the squad but I don't really care for them except for Rachel and Allison. They don't hate you. I will not make them hate you at all. I truly don't. I will talk to Alex. He can talk to them. I mean no one wants a girl with black hair and purple streaks on their team at all either." She sighed herself to.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason laughed still hugging her "It's not a big deal, i have friends."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed. "How is it funny? I don't get what's bad. I like my streaks. I don't like being a blonde girl anyways. If you say so then. But whoare you friends that you so trust them?" She sighed and laid her head against his chest smiling.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who do I trust? You, duh, Your brother, maybe...I'll come back to him, student council, glee cub, and anyone who gets picked on." He smiled. He hoped Izzy couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I know you trust me Jason. I already knew that. Why maybe with my brother? Oh alright." She hugged him back and laid her had against his chest.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. Hard, so hard he felt his face going red. So hard he could barely breathe. But it felt good to laugh for once.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She grinned. "Jason its alright. Don't worry nothing's going to happen. Try and breathe."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He did, breathe, but only for a second before losing it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and hugged him more.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He finally calmed down. He sat down on the couch breathing deeply.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and just smiled. She sat next to him and curled up next to him. She sighed softly and laid her head against his chest and felt herself go limp against him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

He put his arm around her. "Your brother is a senior right?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly. "Yeah."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just wondering. So, what college is he going to? Better yet, what college are you going to?" He asked. He readjusted himself so there was no way Izzy could see his face, because he didn't now how he felt about that question.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and didn't care if she saw his face that moment. All she wanted to do was hug him and be close to him. "Oh okay. I don't know. I think he said northern illinios a football scholarship. I'm thinking a collage of st.louis. I want to become a writer. Not just stick around doing cheerleading all the time. So that's that." She snuggled closer to him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "Why ever not? Isn't cheer leading your bag?" He smiled sarcastically at her but she wasn't looking. He rested his chin on the top of her head and held her closer to him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She laughed nervously a little. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh it is my thing. But I can't do that till i'm like thrity you know. Cheerleading goes till your like twenty eight and then you have to find a new job unless I want to be a cheerleading coach. And besides I always sneek around a good book or two. That's why ever not Jason." She grinned and smiled when he held her closer.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "Twenty eight huh? Football for me is gonna last, i don't know a few more months? I want to get my degree at law school then settle down and grow old with someone."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed softly and smiled back. "Yes twenty eight maybe even twenty nine. Of course for football it always last till their or your twirty two or thirty three at the very most. But yeah a few more months. You want to be a lawyer? You would be good at that. And who would you settle down with?" She grinned a little but hoped he meant her. She was afraid if she left her highschool sweetheart no one else would be as good as him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, do you know anyone who's interested? Though they would have to wait a bit, because I'm still kinda young." He asked already knowing the anwser.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah I do have someone who would be interested. I think you already know who it is. The answer is right in front of you." She sgrinned twirling her black streaked purple hair in between her fingers.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought so." He whispered and kissed her cheek and then pulled her back into his arms.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "yeah you did. Of course." She purred softly. She smiled back and buried her head into his arms.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed the top of her head. He stroked her hair. "You know, I like your streaks."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She grinned and giggled softly. "I know you do to. I love it more though. It so works woth my hairstyle and besides you never see any average cheerleaders with purple streaks." She grinned and blushed slightly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed as she blushed. "Nope. And if you did then how would you prove your worth as more then average?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah whatever. I don't want to answer it at all anymore." She sighed and buried her head into his arms again.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

He laughed and hugged her closer.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "it's not funny I mean it. I really do." She felt herself not keeping a straight face on at all.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't think you have to try so hard. You'll always be prettier than them."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I'm not at all trying hard. I just like having different colored streaks in my hair. Aww thank you jason." She smiled and kissed him back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 02:10PM) (new)

He ran his fingers through her hair. "Do you want to go do something? Bowling or something? Movies?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Sure. Yeah I would love to." She purred softly and laid her head into his arms.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which one?" He asked.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh I mean sure. But what do you want to do?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which ever. I haven't heard of any new movies...." Jason said uneasy. He bit his lip. "We could watch one of your movies, or go to my house."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh okay.Are you okay jason you don't seem alright? Okay how about we can do either." She sighed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine. I don't care. Just....." He looked out the window. He was thinking about his dad. He'd forgotten.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "You sure? Just what? Tell me it will be okay." She stroked his arm gently.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"My dad." He gulped "I just remembered that he's going into the army."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16