Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Can not put cover on book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Lee (goodreadscomannlee) | 19 comments I just added a book all the information correct but can not put cover on book. It is a Kindle Edition. I am not the author of this book. Here is the information:

Title: Get Connected: 101 places to promote your books online
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B0088FUG1M

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (fist) | 47 comments Do you have a cover for it saved? I was going to try to see what's wrong but all I can find it the Amazon cover and that has the "Look inside" thing next to it.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Jun 04, 2012 11:03AM) (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
Regardless, we cannot use covers from Amazon, with or without the "look inside".

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann Lee (goodreadscomannlee) | 19 comments I know, it is not my book. I just added, the author is G. E. Johnson.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (fist) | 47 comments rivka wrote: "Regardless, we cannot use covers from Amazon, with our without the "look inside"."

I'm sorry! I completely forgot about that. I haven't used any, though.

message 6: by Amara (last edited Jun 04, 2012 11:08AM) (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) Ann wrote: "I just added a book all the information correct but can not put cover on book. It is a Kindle Edition. I am not the author of this book. Here is the information:

Title: Get Connected: 101 places t..."

Did you mean you can't find the cover, or you tried to upload it and it didn't work?