Angels In My Hair Angels In My Hair discussion

Is this for real???

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Desna I'm reading this book at the momemt and I can't decide if this is real or she made it up. Help, I'm confused!!!

message 2: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Yes, it is real. God's love and mercy for us is always amazing.

Janet Thomas I agree with Tom. It is totally real. God made angels to help us. They are always there beside us and sometimes if we are really looking and listening we may see them.

message 4: by Andria (new) - added it

Andria Unfortunately, you'll always have to decide what/who to believe since we can't see them BUT, I'll just bet you anything that if you ask for a sign, you'll get it!!! Keep your eyes and ears open though. :) Wouldn't want to miss it! Good luck!! :)

Chasity i believe its real, this is the first book i read after my fiancee passed and it touched me very deeply.

message 6: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue Hammans I believe it's real as I have seen angels myself.

message 7: by Jill (last edited Dec 10, 2013 12:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill Mathison hrabosky This book was a great read and is very consistent with other books I've read on who we are...who our spirit is. Those who discredit this book only want to stay within their own very limited view because that is what religion teaches us. There is so much more to know. Our life here in earth school is just a small blip on the radar of who God made us to be. This is one of my favorite books.