SOS! MAJOR PROBLEM! discussion

24 views
birthdays! > Lena's B'Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 444 (444 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO ITS LENA'S B'DAY (RP)

It's a large room with glass chandelears, and their is a long table filled with lots of treats. All of your fave things are their and if it is not it will magically appear in the table you are sat at. their is a large stage with dancing dduckies on, (thought neesh would like that! lol) and a kareoki for people wanting too sing. it's amazing with a large dance floor.

(THE POWER OF COPY AND PASTE)


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*does the DUCKIE dance*


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Teach me how to Duckie. Teach me, teach me how to Duckie...." (I had to :D) *does Duckie dance with Nish Fish*


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: ""Teach me how to Duckie. Teach me, teach me how to Duckie...." (I had to :D) *does Duckie dance with Nish Fish*"

LOL!!!!! and please dont call me Nish Fish, but you can call me (i hate this one, but not as much as Nish Fish) Nish-Kebab/Neesh-Kebab


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
*throws a burrito at Angel*


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Take this Nish Kebab!" *throws GUMBO at Neesh* (I like to say "gumbo")


message 7: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
*Comes in*

Lets get dis Partey started!


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*plays Party Rock Anthem*
(i dont really like that song i only did that so i could do this)
*starts shuffling, but epicly fails*


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"throws spoon at Callum* No, bad Callum!


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: ""Take this Nish Kebab!" *throws GUMBO at Neesh* (I like to say "gumbo")"

*throws Guacamole at Callum and Angel*
(i love mexican food)


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "*plays Party Rock Anthem*
(i dont really like that song i only did that so i could do this)
*starts shuffling, but epicly fails*"


*facepalm*


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
*does the DUCKIE dance*


message 13: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
I love the Party Rock Anthem!!! HOW DARE YOU!


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: ""throws spoon at Callum* No, bad Callum!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!


message 15: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
*Dies of embarrassment of being with the Party Rock failure Neesh lol*


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "I love the Party Rock Anthem!!! HOW DARE YOU!"

WOAH, CHILL YOUR BEANS!!!!!!!!! I JUST DONT REALLY LIKE THAT SONG CUZ I CANT SHUFFLE!


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "*Dies of embarrassment of being with the Party Rock failure Neesh lol*"

*goes into a corner and cries/has a tantrum*


message 18: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
*Shuffles amazingly*


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*goes in the corner and cries with Neesh* Your so sad and that makes sad!


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

*Walks in and almost dies from shock at seeing Callum shuffling*


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "*Shuffles amazingly*"

yeah right...


message 22: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
*Goes to cry with the two* I can see you both sad and that makes me sad


message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2012 10:41AM) (new)

Callum wrote: "*Goes to cry with the two* I can see you both sad and that makes me sad"

its ok, lets party, we dont want to be a pooper!


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Callum wrote: "*Shuffles amazingly*"

yeah right..."


I don't believe it myself....

*goes to different corner when Callum comes over* Haven't you already made her sad enough?!


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Come on everyone, come out of your corners because I am here, and the party can finally start!


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Callum wrote: "*Goes to cry with the two* I can see you both sad and that makes me sad"

its ok, lets party, we dont want to be a pooper!"


ALRIGHT!!!! *dances to I Like To Move It Move It* (from Madagascar)


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: "Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Callum wrote: "*Shuffles amazingly*"

yeah right..."

I don't believe it myself....

*goes to different corner when Callum comes over* Haven't you already made her sad enough?!"


ummm... Angel, its all good now.
BTW, have i given you a DUCKIE badge if not *gives Angel DUCKIE badge*


message 28: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
*Gives Angel a death glare and then cries*


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: "Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Callum wrote: "*Goes to cry with the two* I can see you both sad and that makes me sad"

its ok, lets party, we dont want to be a pooper!"

ALRIGHT!!!! *dances to I Like To ..."

*raves to Numb* (my Linkin Park)


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky wrote: "Come on everyone, come out of your corners because I am here, and the party can finally start!"

*coughs* yeah right....

I GOT A DUCKIE BADGE *does Duckie dance*


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*Goes up to Callum* Now now, don't cry.


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky wrote: "Come on everyone, come out of your corners because I am here, and the party can finally start!"

*gives Becky a DUCKIE badge*


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Wahoo! *Hugs Neesh*


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm.... dont mean to sound rude, but has everyone finished crying, i was thinking of having another food fight...


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

FOOD FIGHT! *Throws a slice of pizza at Neesh and laughs evilly* MWAHAHAHA


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

*throws a chilli in a random persons eye*
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Taxi has disappeared again, next time her should really warn us!))


message 38: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
*Puts on Numb Dub step version*

This is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8HI31...


message 39: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY B DAY!!! :D


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "*Puts on Numb Dub step version*

This is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8HI31..."


Linkin Park's is better, but that is still good...


message 41: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments ????? O.o


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

MandaThePanda ^_^ wrote: "????? O.o"

dont you know who Linkin Park are??????????


message 43: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
If she doesn't

*Gets a knife ready*


message 44: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments no not really, but i think so...


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "If she doesn't

*Gets a knife ready*"


DONT KILL MandaThePanda, MAKE HER LISTEN TO JUSTIN BEIEBR INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

MandaThePanda ^_^ wrote: "no not really, but i think so..."

really, listen to these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRY...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_...


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

MWAHAHAHA, making her listen to JB is evil, I like how your brain works!


message 48: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments Seriously, call me AMANDA, its just my user name...

AND NEVEVVERER!


message 49: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
Now can I kill her? Wait! If she doesn't listen, and name every good song in Linkin Park. *Stares at the Duckie Badge*


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

MandaThePanda ^_^ wrote: "Seriously, call me AMANDA, its just my user name...

AND NEVEVVERER!"


sorry, i just like it...


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
back to top