We <3 Teen Books! discussion

Snow White & the Huntsman
This topic is about Snow White & the Huntsman
Snow White and the Huntsman

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 66 comments Mod
Has anyone seen it yet or read the book?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) no i want to... i wish i saw this thing on TMZ a few nights ago. caz it sounded really funny about it

message 3: by Jennessa (new)

Jennessa (nester1999) | 29 comments Mod
I saw the movie the day after it came out. You should SOOO see it!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I totally love the actor who played the huntsman. They never sais the huntsman name in the movie. That same actor was Thor and I think he's EXTREMELY HOT!! It's really good!!!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 66 comments Mod
So did it end where there could be a second movie??

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) i havent seen a long enough pic of the huntsman but has anyone seen Once Upon a Time? on chale 7 on sunday nights at 8pm? bc i think the guy that was the huntsman was better on there. but sadly he got killed off.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 66 comments Mod
I watched like the first 3 episodes but then got bored with it. Snow White is pretty in it though.

message 8: by CJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

CJ Shannon (CJ_Shannon) | 2 comments Emily wrote: "So did it end where there could be a second movie??"

i've read a couple articles saying they are negotiating the 2nd movie. alot of people were disappointed with the ending of the movie. i really liked the movie but would have liked to see something happen between snow white and the huntsman in the end.

i downloaded the book last night but havent started it yet. does anyone know if the movie is based on the book or the booked based on the movie?

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 66 comments Mod
I think the movie is off the book. I don't know. My friend is reading it and said that some of the characters names are different. The Greta girl from the dungeon was named Rose in the book. I don't know.

I liked William. She should be with him:)

message 10: by RAI (new) - added it

RAI | 23 comments I saw the movie. It was really good. It was a nice change from seeing Kristen Stewart play Bella on Twilight. I like William too. But then again I like the guy plays the Huntsmen as well, though he's too old for Snowwhite.

message 11: by Jennessa (new)

Jennessa (nester1999) | 29 comments Mod
I thought the Huntsman was WAY too old to go after Snow White. I loved William, but she didn't love him. :(

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 66 comments Mod
William was cute.

Kristen Stewart did a good job of not having a dull personality. Sure, that is great for Bella but not brave Snow White.

message 13: by RAI (new) - added it

RAI | 23 comments Jennessa wrote: "I thought the Huntsman was WAY too old to go after Snow White. I loved William, but she didn't love him. :("

Well, you could say that she kinda liked William. There was that scene in the movie where she'd thought she was kissing him, but it turned out to be the Evil Queen lady.

message 14: by RAI (new) - added it

RAI | 23 comments Emily wrote: "William was cute.

Kristen Stewart did a good job of not having a dull personality. Sure, that is great for Bella but not brave Snow White."

Yeah, I though that the Huntsmen was gonna teach her how to fight or train her a little before going up against the evil queen, but no. She just charges into battle and apparently knows how to wield a sword already.