Roleplay Central! discussion

Stranded roleplay > What would be our situation?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Stranded is like your stranded on an island. So,a boat crash,plane crash etc...?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Plane crash? Think like the book Beauty Queens.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Plane crash actually made me think of the TV show, Lost. Anyone else ever seen it? <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I did make a comment but I think that it disappeared. :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, or flight 29 down?

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Maybe......What if like thses kids went on a trip to India,they landed and this rabid guy captured them and tortured them and then left them stranded out in the middle of now where tied up?

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 4 comments Caroline wrote: "Maybe......What if like thses kids went on a trip to India,they landed and this rabid guy captured them and tortured them and then left them stranded out in the middle of now where tied up?"

Cool

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Ot these kids go on a roadtrip to Mexico and there car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and this serial killer picks them up,chains them out in a forest and they are getting killed the next day,unless the break away.

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ahhhha!!! thanks

message 10: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 1 comments Hm..... *Strokes Seneca Crane's beard that I stole* I have no idea....

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) I like it....what if i like merge them all?

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) hmmmm

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ill do a poll

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

they are all to good!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the pirate thing, its kinda cool. Maybe people could even be pirates.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2012 01:37PM) (new)

Um...if we're going imagination then yes, they're all great ideas. I'm just a touchy person and your ideas might possibly be freaking me out. Kind of.
Bear with me.

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) well,im sorry

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Please no one get offended. You can all just ignore me.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 4 comments Cassidy wrote: "nice idea caroline!I love it. My mom says i'm obsessed with death and torture and trhat stuff but i'm not. I just think it makes good t.v. shows."

My friend's say that to because I want to find out the reasons people die( forensic Pathoilgist) and I have books that have death in them.

message 20: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) oh!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be super fun! Can we just start the RPs and people can just jump in???

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

If we're gonna do it, I say we start now because I usually get really busy during July (probably other people too).

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the opposite, but it would still be fun to start. you can always have your charrie go away for a little while and come back.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

True...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, thats what I had to do...