SOS! MAJOR PROBLEM! discussion

Rp : The Rocolous project > Outside area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
The area outside is mostly rubble. There are a few buildings remaining. As you come out from the hall to your left there is a small road leading to the shopping area and to the right there is a road leading to one building still intact. It has a sentence made of gold reading 'The Crown Courts'. Every human knows to stay away as that is the area where Vaedra hide in the day time. At night this place is full of Vaedra.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky ran outside, the tears flowed down her face.

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments Cora storms outside, annoyed with these two imbeciles.
"Are you two complete idiots? You can't be out here! They'll kill you!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"DO NOT CALL ME AN IDIOT!" Becky wheeled around and shouted through her tears, "MAYBE MY LIFE IS SO BAD THAT I WANT TO DIE, MY MUM WON'T COMPLAIN!"

message 5: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"Get in.... I'm at least going to die with pride that way..." He held his knife. His blood froze when he heard a scream of hunger. "They're coming..."

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "Look, at least you have a-" She stops mid-sentence after hearing the statement made by the boy. "Oh God... what do we do?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't wait."

message 8: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "Are you serious?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you think?" She snapped, the shy girl was over powered with anger, she wouldn't be here, waiting to die, if her mum wasn't such a horrible person.

message 10: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"Run!" He shouted. He saw dark figures on their way

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "I..." Cora fell silent. This girl acted like her mum was the worst person in the world. She'd trade a rubbish mum for a dead one any day.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go on," she turned to the other girl, "run."

message 13: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Callum grabbed them both and started running. They wouldn't make it to the hall so he dragged them into a small jeweler shop

message 14: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "Hey! What are you doing?"

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"Saving us." Just as they got in a shadow jumped on Callum's back. He kicked it off. "Run!"

message 16: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "I thought you didn't want to live!" She retorted. She ran as ordered.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky jumped up and headed towards the door but a shadow jumped in her way and she skidded to a stop.

message 18: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

" I did just I wanted to at least kill a few of those things whether I died or not."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well kill this one or I'm going to let it kill me!"

message 20: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "Well, shut up and kill those monsters!" She yelled, her face contorted with rage as something grabbed her leg.

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Callum slammed into the one blocking their way. He brought it down and shouted out. "Run!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky kicked at the thing that had grabbed Cora's leg and it backed away.

message 23: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "Thanks." She managed before running for her life the second time today.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky followed Cora, "Where are we going? We can't just leave that boy!"

message 25: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "He said to run, we're running!"

message 26: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Callum was fighting the one. He felt something painful on his leg. At first he thought it was a bite but one was digging its claws in. He screamed in pain.

message 27: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments Cora looks back at the boy, shrieking in agony. "Oh God! We have to go back!" She states quickly before sprinting over to the boy, snatching his knife and slashing at the one.

message 28: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Callum clutched his leg as the monster was stabbed. It backed away a bit showing its teeth. Callum clutched his leg trying to stop the blood.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky pulled out the gun that her dad made her keep and shot at a few of them, she missed a couple but the others fell down.

message 30: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Callum got up and tried to crawl away. "My... Leg."

message 31: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments Cora hauled off her hoodie and gave it to the boy. "Use this to apply pressure." She handed him his knife. "Hey girl, we have to keep them away from him!" She pulled out a slingshot, deciding it may not be the best weapon in the world but it's better than nothing.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need to tell me twice!" She shot down a few more.

message 33: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments Cora laughed, sounding slightly psychotic, but she didn't care. She picked some stones from the ground and aimed.

message 34: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"You have to run! We can't fight them off. Use me as bait as you run!" There were more screams of hunger as about another five came into view

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No!" She shouted as she shot some more.

message 36: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"The bullets wont kill them only weaken them."

message 37: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "If you die, we die!" She screamed before running straight into one and hitting it repeatedly in the face with her slingshot.

message 38: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Callum was right next to some stairs leading downwards into a cellar. He looked around seeing no Vaedra coming. "Something isn't right..."

message 39: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments The Vaedra scurries off before any more damage can be done. "What do you mean?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((ive just joined this RP, so i dont really know how to fit my character in...))

message 42: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments (Do whatever, I kind of fell in, and yes, I mean that literally.)

message 43: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"Where are the rest? There is a lot more than we ca-" He looks up slowly to see them sitting teeth showing. "Dear god...."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(im not good in any RPs)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh oh," she said in an almost comical way. Without thinking she fired wildly at them, "if I can slow then down then we can make a break for it!"

message 46: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments (First one I've been on, Neesh)

"What are you looking a-" Her voice falters as she sees where he is looking.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"For god sake guys, don't just stand there, RUN!" She shouted above her gunshots.

message 48: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

"Run!" He shouted as he limped his way to the door and burst out. He started running to the hall the other two next to him.

message 49: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments "Guys, we can't run forever!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky fired blindly over her shoulder, "Back to the Ciry Hall!"

« previous 1