Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Net Switch
This topic is about Net Switch
I. Author Interviews! > Denise Baer - Featured Author

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Baer | 321 comments On June 12, I'll be the featured author on The Author Show - an online radio station.

https://www.facebook.com/events/22611...

Would love for you to stop on by!

message 2: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim Crocker | 97 comments Very cool interview station and a very cool video you put together.

message 3: by Denise (last edited Jun 07, 2012 11:16AM) (new) - added it

Denise Baer | 321 comments Hi Jim,

Thanks. You're right about the interview station. It's a great place.

I appreciate you stopping by.

Denise

message 4: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Baer | 321 comments Now playing at TheAuthorsShow.com (fiction): Denise Baer “Net Switch” at http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuth...

message 5: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim Crocker | 97 comments Great interview. A few tough questions. I'd be like, "Well, I dunno." Did you get a list of questions in advance? That would certainly help. And, of course, it was a great story, too. Thanks.

message 6: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Baer | 321 comments Thanks so much, Jim. I did get a list of questions along with my own, but it's so funny how nervous you can get. No matter how much you know your book, a simple question can easily trip you up.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the sample. I appreciate it!

message 7: by Nic (new)

Nic | 173 comments Great interview Denise, you did a great job. you were very well prepared and I really enjoyed your responses. The ywere in depth but not too much to bore the listeners. Sadly I hated the one interviewing you, he didn't seem to interact a lot and was just like "please tell us about this and that"

message 8: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Baer | 321 comments Nic! Thank you. I'm so glad I seemed prepared and that I didn't bore you. I was afraid I'd trip up on my answers. For the most part, I was satisfied with my responses, and I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me know.

I'm sorry the interviewer came off that way, but I'm glad it was him instead of me. :D

Again, I appreciate your feedback.