Catholic Writers Guild discussion

Listing Books?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Hendey (lisahendey) | 2 comments Is it acceptable for us to list the books we've written here? I'd love to have a good list for all of our members but don't want to use this group for self promotion if that is not part of your intent in creating it. Thanks for including me!

message 2: by James (new)

James (frjim) | 2 comments Mod
Feel free to share the books we've read, suggest books to one another, start discussions.

How's this for a first discussion:

What's on your summer reading list?

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Hendey (lisahendey) | 2 comments Along with all of the wonderful Catholic books on my desk, first up is Platform by Michael Hyatt.

message 4: by Marcelle (last edited Sep 04, 2012 08:30AM) (new)

Marcelle (mbartoloabela) Lisa wrote: "Along with all of the wonderful Catholic books on my desk, first up is Platform by Michael Hyatt."

I too am currently reading Platform. It's fairly decent, so far...

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (snoringscholar) Marcelle wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Along with all of the wonderful Catholic books on my desk, first up is Platform by Michael Hyatt."

I too am currently reading Platform. It's fairly decent, so far..."

It was ok. Well-done as all his things are, and a quick read. Anyone else read it? I can go in-depth, but not late at night...(I will be waaaay more snarky than I intend!)

message 6: by Zelie (new)

Zelie (zelie01) I would suggest reading Brother Peter's book, "Outside the Catholic Church there is Absolutely No Salvation."
You can read it here:http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.co...

I also recommend the book "The Truth About What Really Happened to the Catholic Church After Vatican II."

You can read excerpts of it online for free at www.vaticancatholic.com