The Riyria Revelations discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane (jane_jones) | 18 comments Okay,
So no doubt that we will be hearing more from/about this wizard - I'm sure he wasn't let out of the prison for nothing. But the big question is --- Will it be a good thing or a bad thing that he is loose?

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments I've been wondering the same thing!

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin (RobinSullivan) | 268 comments Mod
So I know the answer ... what are your guesses?

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments I could go either way. I mean, it all depends on who you believe. Almost everyone believes he's evil and a master manipulator. Is that true? Or is that what the church wants everyone to believe? Was he telling the truth about the church's conspiracy?

I honestly can't decide which way I think it'll go - but I can't wait to find out!

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (Ravenskya) The Church is evil, the wizard isn't necessarily good... just anti church. May be persuaded to assist at times, may be a hinderance at times.

That's what I'm assuming.

message 6: by Jane (new)

Jane (jane_jones) | 18 comments I agree with Heather on the "master manipulator" thing. He manipulated Alric and he manipulated Arista. He obviously is intelligent. I know he is "up to something" not sure what though.

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 34 comments I figure that he's looking out for his own interests. He is probably neither good nor evil, but a combination of the two. What he does will probably be motivated by his own interests rather than a moral code. He does seem to be interested in returning the rightful heir to the Emperor's chair, but whether that is a good or evil thing remains to be seen.