creaтιve wrιтιng discussion

Introduce Yourselves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bookmark8, The Horror Addict (new)

Bookmark8 | 24 comments Mod
I am Kevin , I am 14 years old and I'm the Head Mod :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Claire, I'm 17 years old, and I like to write. :)

ReadingToTheStarsAndBack | 2 comments Yo Kev! Yo Claire! I'm Vee. I'm 15,i enjoy writing. Its quite cool :) and i'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo this month. Anyone else doing it?

Vee xD

message 4: by Bookmark8, The Horror Addict (new)

What's that? (sorry for the ignorace lool xp or a story u r writing?) xx

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 5 comments Hellooooo!!! XD I'm Dreamer and I'm 13. I'm absolutely in love with writing!!!! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Midnight Raven I'm 13 and i have 4 stories one complete and other are in construction

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 5 comments Ooooohhh! I'm still writing four stories.

message 8: by Bookmark8, The Horror Addict (new)

I also am wiritng a story that it's devided into 4 'Chapters' , the 1st three are completed ,the foruth one is on it's end ;)

message 9: by Bookmark8, The Horror Addict (new)

Thank you for explaining what that was ;)

Well we're looking forward to that story. Go to creative writing topic and tell us more xx

message 10: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) | 12 comments Hi, I'm Greece, but some people call me Nini or Nicnac. I am 14 and I have started 6 stories, and out of those I have finished one. (thinking about continuing it.)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 1 comments I'm Antje, I'm almost 16 years old and I like things

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YO!!! watzz up ppl??? im Keydia!!! im 26 yrs old.... wow im like the oldest on here!!! lol >.<

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Antje and Keydia. :D

message 14: by MollyRena, MONSTER (new)

MollyRena | 7 comments Mod
HEY guys I'm molly

message 15: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments Hello everyone! My name is Holly; I'm 26 years old and reading and writing are two of my favorite things to do. I can't wait to meet everyone...looking forward to reading some of everyone's writing.

message 16: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 19 comments Mod
Heyo, Zahraa's the name and I love to read and write! Thanx for the invite Kevin.

✿☺☠♥LILLY♥☺☠✿ | 2 comments Heyo, Lilly's the name and I love to read and write! Thanx for the invite Kevin.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Molly, Holly, Zahraa, and Lilly. :D

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 14 comments Hey everyone

My name is Christine Hatfield

message 20: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Hey Christine!

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 14 comments Hey Zahraa

message 22: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 7 comments Hi there (:

Mi name's Maria João and I'm 17 years old. I love writing and reading and I'm an author.

message 23: by Grouphug (new)

Grouphug | 1 comments hi everyone
i'm Jude, 16 and a writer, a poet as well .

message 24: by Chelsea (last edited Jun 13, 2012 02:29PM) (new)

Chelsea (lilacbreath) | 1 comments Hello everyone! I'm Chelsea. I’m 17 and I long to be in a city that is alive and bursting with creativity. I like to write, I love to read, I like to watch tons and tons of films. So many people places and things inspire me and I find myself wanting to do everything and be everything and it scares me. I love poetry, I hate anything horror, I like to watch t.v occasionally and I am a hopeless cynical romantic to a fault.

And thank you Lilly for the invite xx

message 25: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) HEYA Im amanda, or call me Manda, definately not Mandy, do so and i will... never mind. I am 13 and live in the U.S.A!! WHOOP WHOOP i also have a dog named Buddy, he's so cute...

message 26: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Hey, I'm Mimi and I'm 13. Live in the USA. Only two more days of school left for me!!! I love to read and write stories and listen to music.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) Hi I'm Vyanni Krace, I'm 14 years old, so very British and a girl.
I like reading, writing and daydreaming among other things. It's nice to meet you all.

message 28: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 2 comments I'm Rebecca, I'm actually 15. I love to read, write, and draw. I dance a little as well...but it's not formal dancing. :)

Alicia (Jocasta~Red) | 7 comments Hey everyone, how are you all? I'm Alicia, 13-years-old, from South Yorkshire, England

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 14 comments It's nice to meet you alicia

Alicia (Jocasta~Red) | 7 comments thank you

message 32: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 14 comments Your welcome

Who named you that?

Alicia (Jocasta~Red) | 7 comments you mean my name??

Alicia (Jocasta~Red) | 7 comments my name is Alicia but i added on Jocasta~Red because one of my book characters is called Jocasta and her fav colour is red

message 35: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 14 comments Yep

Alicia (Jocasta~Red) | 7 comments Jocasta-Red is a name i just put together from a story i wrote

message 37: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 14 comments Oh i see

message 38: by Aijah (new)

Aijah (flutechikk) Hi my name is Aijah and i'm 14. I love to read and write but i never really have the time to.

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) Hi

message 41: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Hey everyone!

message 42: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) Is everyone her british? i feel like im the only American around here! LOL!

message 43: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) | 12 comments I am American! >_<

message 44: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) WHOOP WHOOP! wait... im not american! IM JERSEYLICIOUS! lol joking... eventhough i am from Jersey, i hate all things glamourous, sand, and practically everyone who has a jersey accent.. :D

message 45: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) | 12 comments Well I am Southern bell! :3

message 46: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 7 comments I'm Portuguese :b.

message 47: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) | 12 comments EUROPE RULES! ^)^

message 48: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 7 comments Greece wrote: "EUROPE RULES! ^)^"

Sure does!

message 49: by Bookgeek_zah (last edited Jun 27, 2012 07:09AM) (new)

Hiya! Australian 'ere!

message 50: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) finally, someone whos not british!

« previous 1