Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8) Lethal Rider question

The Horseman's father???
Doris Doris (last edited Jun 04, 2012 11:18PM ) Jun 04, 2012 06:43AM
Does anyone have any idea? I think it's Reaver

I wrote the same thing in my review of the book as well as in my preview of the 5th book...

But, yeah...

I think it's Reaver. I've suspected it since Limos's book when Reaver mensioned that he's always had a thing for bad girls...that plus the fact that he lost his memory about what did he do to cause his fall.

That was an interesting theory. Has anybody read Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium? This one have the story of how Lilith seduced the father of the horsemen. The angel was a Power angel (view spoiler)

Doris283 wrote: "Does anyone have any idea? I think it's Reaver"

yes i think is Reaver too

I'm also thinking Reaver is the father. He doesn't have memory of his past, and others have taken/given new names when they change roles, and his protectiveness of the Horsemen, plus it's like all record of Reaver's past has been wiped out. Reaver just fits to be the father. Why else would his past be such a secret. It'll be interesting when it's revealed who it is.

That makes so much sense!!! I'm still unable to get the compendium here in Australia :'( But wow i think you could be right it all adds up now...

Missyb did you try Ione's website? It's on there, or at least it was ...more
Aug 25, 2012 05:59PM · flag

Paris (kerbytejas) (last edited Jun 15, 2012 06:58PM ) Jun 15, 2012 06:49PM   0 votes
From the Apocalypse: Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium it looks like Yenrieth is the Horseman's father

(view spoiler)

And Harvester was most likely the former Angle of Justice - Verrine
(view spoiler)

Ione, Larissa (2012-05-01). Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium (Kindle Locations 659-660). Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition.

Rae Hi Paris, Yenrieth may have been "Reaver" before he fell. Aside from not remembering who he was; according to what I remember from "Pleasure Unbound" ...more
Jun 22, 2012 03:23AM · flag