The Perks of Being a Wallflower The Perks of Being a Wallflower question

The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie

Logan Lerman....wow. I watched the trailer, and i have to say that I'm really impressed by how well he portrayed Charlie. So excited to see this.

Is it just me or does the character playing Patrick seem much more gay in the trailer than the novel's Patrick seems in the real novel.

M 25x33
Jake I agree
Jul 02, 2012 08:31PM · flag

Seeing the trailer made me more excited for it. It looks like it should live up to expectations.

ϟEvelynϟ (last edited Jun 20, 2012 11:33AM ) Jun 20, 2012 11:33AM   0 votes
I am a big fan of Logan Lerman so when I heard that he was doing Perks, I was like, "I gotta go watch that movie!" I did a little research on the movie and found out it was a novel as well! Even better! I realized I liked the description of the book. I liked how it would relate to me since I am a teen now and experiencing the things Charlie saw. I saw the trailer and absolutely loved it. Now, I am waiting impatiently to go buy the book and read it! I hope I love it!

Knowing that Stephen Chbosky directed it puts me more at ease about it, I'm anxious to see how Emma Watson does.

I was hesistant about the movie. But knowing he directed it and hearing my 2 favorite quotes in the trailer actually makes me excited for it.

Hi, I'm Stephen Chbosky's assistant, Meera. He really appreciates and is truly honored to have you read and discuss his book, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The movie version of Perks, which Stephen also wrote, is being released nationwide in the US today, October 12th! To find showtimes/theaters near you, visit http://www.facebook.com/WallflowerMov...

Thank you so much for all the support, it really means a lot to Steve. We hope you love the movie as much as we do!

Kressel (last edited Jun 04, 2012 11:34AM ) Jun 04, 2012 10:24AM   0 votes
Casting Emma Watson is a sure-fire money maker. It'll be interesting to watch her play a character so different from Hermione.

Lukas Anthony She really impressed me in the trailer to be fair, it may simply be a case of low expectations though, I really wasn't expecting her to be any good. ...more
Jun 21, 2012 01:39PM · flag