Vampire Vacation (The V V Inn, #1) Vampire Vacation discussion

Who is your fave Character in the book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julie Hi all, I have just finished Vampire Vacation, I loved it and was just wondering who your fave character was? male or female, does not even have to be any of the lead characters, let me know, Thankyou Julie x x

AudreymlHawkins While I love all the characters in CJ's book, I have to say that my fave would have to be Vivian. There's no one word to describe her. She's this vivacious, sexy, take charge, strong, yet vulnerable woman vampire that just completely ROCKS!

message 3: by Dea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dea i have too many favs to pick just one!

Missyb I like Rafe, but more then anything I like the group the Viv has put together. Just finished her latest book in the series, and like the changes in the group. Each book seems to have more suspense & mystery to them. This is a good series.

AudreymlHawkins Dea wrote: "i have too many favs to pick just one!"

Dea - I love them all too!!! It was hard to pick just one.

AudreymlHawkins Missyb wrote: "I like Rafe, but more then anything I like the group the Viv has put together. Just finished her latest book in the series, and like the changes in the group. Each book seems to have more suspense ..."

Missyb - how can you not love Rafe after that one?!?! Is he so totally amazing or what??? Wow!! Is all I can say about it.

message 7: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Ellisson You guys rock! I'm reaching the end of a deadline right now and writing like crazy on another series, but reading your words about the characters that mean so much to me is truly inspiring.

Thank you!

Nila I have only read this book and the prequel so far of this series and hope to hear more about Jon. I hope he finds a great mate in another book, now that we know why he came to be with Vivian and Rafe. I would like to hear more about Rafe as the series moves forward also. I really enjoyed these books so far!!