Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
This topic is about City of Lost Souls
95 views
The Mortal Instruments > Possessed Jace

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hannah (hannah1) | 911 comments Mod
If there was 1 scene in the whole book that you could re-live/re-read when Jace wasn't possessed, what would it be? I should say that This doesn't change the plot of the book at all so it can be any moment without any consequences later on...

For me I find it hard to choose but I think I'd choose when Jace asks Clary what happened and why he had to use a healing rune on himself after Clary and Sebastian had that fight..I recon that moment so we could see Jaces reaction to Clary 1-almost killing Sebastian and 2-getting beaten up and then we could see Jace taking on Sebastian again


Erika (livingforthebooks) | 489 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "If there was 1 scene in the whole book that you could re-live/re-read when Jace wasn't possessed, what would it be? I should say that This doesn't change the plot of the book at all so it can be an..."

I think the date they had in Venice would be nice without possessed Jace or maybe the club scene. But I also like the one you mentioned!


Hannah (hannah1) | 911 comments Mod
Erika wrote: "Hannah wrote: "If there was 1 scene in the whole book that you could re-live/re-read when Jace wasn't possessed, what would it be? I should say that This doesn't change the plot of the book at all ..."

I was tossing up between the Venice scene cause that was lovely


Erika (livingforthebooks) | 489 comments Mod
I know it would have been even better with not possessed Jace!


Noor (noor_a) | 142 comments i read in some interview that when Cassie was asked which place would clary like to revisit with real Jace from CoLS, Cassie said Clary would probably go for Venice, that clary would love to revisit it and go through the experience with real jace. :)


Hannah (hannah1) | 911 comments Mod
Noor wrote: "i read in some interview that when Cassie was asked which place would clary like to revisit with real Jace from CoLS, Cassie said Clary would probably go for Venice, that clary would love to revisi..."

Yer I think that's a popular one but what scene would u like noor


(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) The part I would like to relive is when Alec and Mangus break up.


Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Possessed Jace, My Reaction: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


message 9: by T.J. (last edited Oct 24, 2012 11:55AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

T.J. | 111 comments Alright, is it just me or is anyone else dying for something bad to happen to Clary? EVERYTHING bad happens to Jace. See:



(view spoiler)


message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 24, 2012 02:01PM) (new)

Dunno wrote: "Alright, is it just me or is anyone else dying for something bad to happen to Clary? EVERYTHING bad happens to Jace..."

You know, I totally agree with you. I just hope it's not so bad that she can't be with Jace!


message 11: by T.J. (new) - rated it 3 stars

T.J. | 111 comments Yeah! I just want to see Jace's reaction to something bad happening to her, but where they still end up togethyer, ya know?


Hannah (hannah1) | 911 comments Mod
I duno getting ur mum kidnapped is pretty bad and cause she loves Jace everything that happens to him happens to her


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hate the possessed Jace, would LOVE these books if he wasnt possessed


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

By the way is it only me who think Jace doesnt know clary was nearly raped?


Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Wow, if only he knew, he would want beat the crap out Sebastian even more than he usually would!


message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 26, 2013 09:16AM) (new)

Ah I almost wish he knew how Sebastian hurt her and nearly raped her, that would have been so sweet to see protective, furious and concerned Jace. I think he'd go after Sebastian, though, if Clary were to tell him and that's probably why she didn't...or she just forgot/didn't want to worry him. I hope Cassie Clare puts it in the next book!

But scene I'd like to relive, either the Venice scene or the scene when we first start realizing that something is going on with him, that those aren't just
"dreams" in CoFA, when they are in her bed and they nearly make love for the first time and he cuts her with his father's dagger...I think if he wasn't possessed that'd definitely be a way more romantic scene. Also, that scene in the Ironworks party or Luke's party in CoFA, when Jace was on the balcony right before he "drugs her or put that dark rune on her to take her away to Lilith, that I'd like to see without possesed Jace because then they could dance together aawww


Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) Cassandra should write COHF in Jaces point of view. I think that would be so cool to see how he feels and more his own feelings not what people think he is feeling.


Makayla | 5 comments Chocolatethunda wrote: "Cassandra should write COHF in Jaces point of view. I think that would be so cool to see how he feels and more his own feelings not what people think he is feeling."

I agree you never really know how Jace is actually feeling it would be great to actually know.


Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) That is why, i proposed that Cass write a book using Jace's POV


back to top