A Daughter's Inheritance (The Broadmoor Legacy, #1) A Daughter's Inheritance question

What is your favorite book by Tracie Peterson or series
Jackie Jackie Jun 04, 2012 05:33AM
Just started reading books from Tracie Peterson. I am looking to find the ones you liked the best.

My favorite series was the Heirs of Montana. I have read all four books through twice. Just loved them all.

My favorite series were Heirs of Montana Series, Ladies of Liberty, and Brides of Gallatin County. I also loved her contemperary novels, such as What She Left for Me, Colorado Wings, and These Slender Threads. I love all her books, those are just a few of my favorites.

My favorites are The Heirs of Montana and The Alaskan Quest series.

My favorite series by Tracie Peterson was "The Brides of Gallatin County." It's about three sisters and I can relate to it because I'm one of three girls in my family. And me and my sisters are really close with each other just like the three sisters in those books. I love all of her books, there is not one so far that I have not liked.

I agree that The Heirs of Montana is a good series. Another good series is Land of the Lone Star. I've liked pretty much everything she's written.

My favorite series were Heirs of Montana Series, Ladies of Liberty, The Broadmoor Legacy, and Brides of Gallatin County. I also loved her contemperary novels, such as What She Left for Me, Colorado Wings, and These Slender Threads. I love all her books, those are just a few of my favorites.

I really liked the Ladies of Liberty series, and I loved the Ribbons of Steel series and its sequel series The Ribbons of West.

Aerykah (last edited Jun 04, 2012 07:34AM ) Jun 04, 2012 07:32AM   -1 votes
I really liked these

A Lady of High Regard (Ladies of Liberty, #1) by Tracie Peterson A Lady of Hidden Intent (Ladies of Liberty, #2) by Tracie Peterson A Lady of Secret Devotion (Ladies of Liberty, #3) by Tracie Peterson

A Promise to Believe In (The Brides of Gallatin County, #1) by Tracie Peterson A Dream to Call My Own (The Brides of Gallatin County, #3) by Tracie Peterson A Love to Last Forever (The Brides of Gallatin County, #2) by Tracie Peterson

Shadows of the Canyon (Desert Roses, #1) by Tracie Peterson Beneath a Harvest Sky (Desert Roses Series, #3) by Tracie Peterson