~!The Young Adult Book Club!~ discussion

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)
This topic is about Die for Me
Monthly Reads > {June} Die for Me (by Amy Plum)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jun 04, 2012 05:21AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Emily Blake (emilyblake) | 417 comments Mod
June's Montly Read!!

What do you guys think??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually listened to this book and LOVED it! I am waiting to get the second book on audio as well. For some reason when I start a series by listening to the audiobook, I always have to listen to the next book as well. Weird, but I guess I get used to the narrators.

Kastia | 1 comments So far I am into this book. It's a great read. I am almost finished with it and I am looking forward to reading the others.

message 4: by Zoe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoe I read this book and it was terrible :(

Emily Blake (emilyblake) | 417 comments Mod
Umm, not to be mean or annoying, but why did you rate it 4 stars then?

Emily I'm currently reading it. I think it's awesome.

message 7: by Zoe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoe Emily wrote: "Umm, not to be mean or annoying, but why did you rate it 4 stars then?"

Oh, well, back then, I liked it, but now that I'm reading the second book, I hate it. Yeah, that makes no sense. I should change that XD

message 8: by Tara (last edited Jun 22, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

Tara (loulouvoo) | 1 comments Monica wrote: "I actually listened to this book and LOVED it! I am waiting to get the second book on audio as well. For some reason when I start a series by listening to the audiobook, I always have to listen to..."

same here i thought the cover looked really cool, and brought it on audible i loved the accents, and yeah once i start a book on audio i kinda have to continue with the series in audio cause i like hearing the voices :)

Devora | 7 comments I love this book. I found this article by Amy Plum for Vincent's point of view....

http://www.amyplumbooks.com/vincents-...

I think is sweet:)