Bordome Be Gone discussion

! 1 x 1 ! > Hannah & Raine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Yerp! What should we do it about?))

message 2: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((sound great! Which are you? Boy or Girl?))

message 3: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((ok. ttyt))

message 4: by Johns (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:12PM) (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Ok. So here I go!))

Name: Ali Morris
Creature: Human, mind freak
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...
Personality: You'll find out :D
Other: Not much

message 5: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Dang it! I did the wrong one! I'll change that.))

message 6: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Sorry. My computer froze. Yeah, we should..... How should we do that?))

message 7: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((How bout a gang hangout? Like a club? Ok! Bad day it is!))

message 8: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Yeah, sure. I'll go first))

Ali walked into the club, wanting to get a few drinks, maybe some dancing, before she had to go to take her night classes at the high school. Ali knew that this was a gang hangout, but she didn't care. She always carried a knife in her boot. Plus her telekineses came in handy with that.

message 9: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Hey, I have to go to my grandma's house for like 3 days. I'll have to RP when I get back.))

message 10: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Nevermind. Change of plans.))

Ali walked over to the bar and ordered a beer. She sat on a barstool and swung around on it. She was wearing her favorite Panic! At The Disco band shirt with her cargo pants. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a guy looking at her. Ali gave him a glare and then went back to drinking her beer.

message 11: by Johns (last edited Jun 05, 2012 09:41PM) (new)

Johns | 980 comments Bored and drunk, Ali got up and started to read auras for awhile, naming off people. "Rapist, gang banger, stalker, theif, rapist, rapist, murderer, guy with powers, robber, gang ba- Wait, what?" she said under her breath. She looked at the guy and stared for a moment at him. Who is he? she asked herself.

message 12: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Hi," Ali said, still staring at him. "I'm Ali. Who are you?" she asked slowly, as if one false word could get her killed.

message 13: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali stiffened. He knew. She answered back anyway. "I can do things with the mind," she whispered. "You?"

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali shrugged. "Needed something to do before I took my night classes. Plus, I wanted a drink," she said. She looked at Kyle. "What about you, Kyle?" asked Ali.

message 15: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Oh? And why do you say that?" Ali asked him. Kyle probrably didn't have to work 2 jobs to provide for his three brothers and five sisters and mother, since she's mentally and physicly ill.

message 16: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Oh, and like telling me you're a shape shifter isn't personal?" Ali asked incredeously. She snorted a laugh. "Yeah, right."

message 17: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((sorry, GR was being retarded))

"It is to other people, maybe not for you, but it is for me," Ali said to Kyle. She snorted a laughed. "No secret. Ha, tell me when everyone knows you can shapeshift."

message 18: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Yeah, after I was drunk. I still kinda am," Ali said, swaying a little. She looked at Kyle. "Do you know that this place is full of rapists? It's kinda creepy." Ali shuddered.

message 19: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali laughed and looked at the guy and studied him. "I could wear him out. I'd be able to out smart him. Since I'd know everything he was going to do," Ali said to Kyle. She took another shot of whiskey. She may have been uder age, this was a gang hangout. You could do practicly anything here.

message 20: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Sorry! I've been out with the flu and I had to go to my grandma's! I didn't have time to say anything cause my mom had to go to work.... But, like I said, SORRY! :( ))

Ali shrugged. "Normal ones. Mosty litterature and science though. I spend most of my days working and studying.... If it's a bad day, I spend my free time here." Ali ran her hand through her dyed purple hair. She sighed heavily. "So what are you doing here? You don't look like part of a gang..." She cocked an eyebrow at Kyle.

message 21: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali nodded. She always hated the woods, but that was just because of the evil thoughts of the animals. Especially the bears. She shuddered. "I wonder why this place never gets shut down. It's not like the cops don't know that it's here."

message 22: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali shook her head. "Freakin' weirdos, man," she said. She reached for her shot glass and took a drink, which made it empty. She blinked. Her head was starting to hurt from so many thoughts. She rubbed her temple. Suddenly, one thought got her attention. "Uh-oh," said Ali to Kyle. "I think I just heard a fight about to happen." Moments later, a fight errupted. Ali just nodded her head. She knew it. As always.

message 23: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali didn't say anything, she only smirked. She knew. She was here almost every night. It sort of amused her to think that she knew what was going to happen, though she never did anything. It was too funny. "You seem good at it," Ali observed.

message 24: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Oh, nothing. Just my mind freakyness. I know everyones thoughts." Ali looked questioningly at Kyle. "How the hell can I not sense your thoughts?" Kyle was the only person she couldn't sense, let alone read. It bothered her.

message 25: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well so is mine," she said. Like he didn't know that. She checked her watch. It was broken. "What time is it?" she asked Kyle.

message 26: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Well, I do, since of the classes," Ali said. Oh, well. Guess I'm skippin', she thought. She ordered another shot. "So, Kyle, where you from?"

message 27: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Hannah (i heart photography) wrote: "((where is the RP set?))"

((Club. Gang hangout. That sort of thing.))

message 28: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Oh. Italy? O.o))

message 29: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali shrugged. "My mom was transferred to an asylum here. She went crazy when she found out my dad was cheating on her. Plus, having a mind freak for a kid doesn't help much," she added. She took a drink.

message 30: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali narrowed her eyes at him. "What kind of fun? I have to work tomorrow. I can't be out all night," she said to Kyle.

message 31: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Shrugging, Ali said, "Lead the way, Kyle."

message 32: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali wasn't drunk, but she had a little buzz going. She followed him to the woods, slowly, but she did.

message 33: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Startled, yet interested, Ali mounted on Kyle the Unicorn's back, wondering if he had a rein. "Do you want some oats, Kyle?" she asked mockingly.

message 34: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali laughed. "I feel like eating Cheerios!" she told him. Then she thought of something else. "I also feel like we're in a cheesy movie."

message 35: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali thought for a moment. "Could you be an owl? Any kind." She loved owls. They brought her comfort.

message 36: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali watched, fasintated. Then an idea popped into her head. Can you hear me? she thought to Kyle the Owl.

message 37: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali shrugged. She was still suprised that the mind thing worked. Maybe it just works when he's formed, not human. You pick one.

message 38: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali stumbled backwards, falling on her butt. She stared at Kyle wide eyed; she never saw a lion before.

message 39: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments It's fine. I've never seen one so up close, Ali thought, standing back up. She wondered if there were more like them.

message 40: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Causiously, Ali poked his nose. She was very buzzed.

message 41: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments She shrugged again. A little kitty? she said, half joking.

message 42: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali shook her head. He must have a heck of a time thinking of things to be when he's alone. She put her head in her hands, waiting.

message 43: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((for him to do the fox thing. (: ))

Ali raised an eyebrow at Kyle.

message 44: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((lol))

Ali just looked at him. Then she smirked. "Aw, does doggy want a bisket?" she asked him mockingly again.

message 45: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali laughed. "Calm down, doggy, calm down," she said, still giggling.

message 46: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali kept laughing; she felt like she was intoxicated with laughing gas.

message 47: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((His secrets are so secret, even one of his secrets doesn't know about the other one. 0.0 lol))

Ali fell on the ground, still laughing. "I'm drunk! Hahahahahahahaha," she cackled.

message 48: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali finally stopped, gasping for breath. Remembering Kyle was there, she stopped. "How long was I doing that? And how stupid on a scale of 1 to 10 did I look while doing so?"

message 49: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali kicked him in the knee playfully. She hadn't laughed like that since.... Ever. When her dad died she did, but only a little. She started to laugh once more.

message 50: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Ali shrugged. "I have no clue. I'm not good at thinking of things. No matter how good my mind is."

« previous 1