Percy Jackson discussion

Auditions

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate aka Katniss marie swan (last edited Oct 15, 2012 07:38PM) (new)

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 4 comments Mod
Hi my name is Molly I will be role plating as annabeth I think I spelt that right anyways the characters are the ones from the book so if you want to announce who you want now you can but a full audition list will be posted

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Spires | 1 comments Dang it I wanted to be annabeth after all my name is Anna

Kate aka Katniss marie swan (Kate95991) | 4 comments Mod
I'm sorry, but if we get enough people i'll doble cast the parts so one group and then another and the oppisist can fill in for the opposite group when needed

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) can i be Piper!!! ?!?!?? <3!!?!? JKS NO! THALIA!! JKS NO .....UGH CAN'T CHOOSE!!

message 5: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 1 comments Um...I only read the first and second book but I'll rp as any girls pretty much...? I dunno.

message 6: by Gatha G (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 3 comments Hi I am Gatha and can I be Thalia????????...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Heyy, im Hannah. So are we playing characters from the percy jackson and the olympians series? Or can we add characters from the heros of olympus to??

message 8: by Gatha G (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 3 comments I think Heroes of Olympus is also allowed.Since coolidrox1234 said Piper.

message 11: by Gatha G (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 3 comments Yea!!