Bordome Be Gone discussion

! 1 x 1 ! > ~Silver & Raine~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,431 (1431 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

๖ۣۜƧilverlight You wanted the girl right?
So, what topic you want? Paranormal, romance, random, exc.

message 2: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Huh? *Cocks Head*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight .....A 1 x 1 is a roleplay between two people. So do you want to rp a fantasy?...

message 4: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Sureness.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay then. I guess I'll put my charrie first XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Name:Andrew Smith
Mortal Age:19
Real Age:220
Creature:Vampire
Appearence:

Other:I to lazy to do much else on his profile!

message 7: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Awesome! My turn.

Name: Harlow Hallows (story from my book)
Real Age: However many years ago was the Plague
Creature: Witch Guardian (Guard of Supernaturals, Particualry Werewolves, Vampires, and Faeries)
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...
Other: She loves herbs and knives, especially athames.
Not much else. Her parents died in the plague. Made a deal with a witch for immortality. Change her age (she could look 12 one moment then 22283848 the next). Lived as a Guard since 1745.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight So, do you want to play that she's like meant to be Andrew's guardian?

message 9: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments That would be interesting. Sure, lets give it a shot and see how it sails.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((alrighty))

Andrew's gray eyes were closed as he leaned his back into the trunk of an elderly maple tree. His bangs swayed in the gentle breeze, though his right eye remained hidden. The night air was cold, but he didn't seem to mind as the silver moonlight graced the forest.

message 11: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Harlow saw a boy sitting under a maple tree. It was freezing, this night, but Harlow's Guard cloak was warm with it's velvet. Walking up to him, she thought he was asleep. Wonder what his name is.... Harlow thought curiously. She lightly kicked his leg.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's body snapped up, swirling around faster than even most of his kind could do. His left gray eye was cold, his exprestion hard to read. He pressed his lips together.

message 13: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Who're you?" Harlow asked, crossing her arms. She always was straight forward. That was a trait you had to have when you were a Guardian. Especially with Fae; little liars, they were.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's eyebrow rose up as if questioning how this girl could just walk up to him like that. Most of everyone knew to just leave him be, after all he wasn't quite normal. Quietly and deadly, they all claimed he was. "Who are you?!" He muttered in a demand.

message 15: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "I asked you first," Harlow said. What was with him? "Wait, I have a better question: What are you?" She leaned against the tree. She wondered if this boy needed a Guard... It seemed like it. He was... Not a normal person, that was for sure. Harlow had gotten good at figuring people out. Almost 1000 years will do that to a person.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You kicked me, you answer." Andrew replied, his voice remaining low as it always was around people. Not much of a talker really. He pulled his lips back in a snarl that bared his fangs at her, giving her the answer she needed for her second question.

message 17: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Fine, fine, if you insist," Harlow said. She cleared her throat. "I am Harlow Hallows, Head Guardian of Vampires and Faeries. I am a witch. Now that I know you're a Vampire, what is you name?" She really hoped that if this boy was who she was Guarding, he would learn manners.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew took a long look at her, before he walked around her and started to walk off in his own direction. "Find someone else to bug. I don't need a guardian witch." He mumbled.

message 19: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Ha. You think I want to Guard you? Ha. No my friend. I was sent here, on a job. All the way from freaking Ireland, so the least you could do is tell me. Your. Name." Harlow was getting ticked off at this guy. She had to fly six hours on a broomsick (yes, they do use those), and he wouldn't tell her his name?! That was going to change.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well I'm sending you back." Andrew grumbled under his breathe, never pausing from walking away from her, "And if you were around here you would already know, I'm Andrew. A high ranking vamp that dosn't like people."

message 21: by Johns (last edited Jun 04, 2012 12:06AM) (new)

Johns | 980 comments "See? That wasn't so hard!" Harlow said cheerfully. Then she got serious. "I can't go back. I'm not allowed to until I get another assignment." She looked around her. "Where do you live, Andrew?" She skipped to catch up with him, her cloak blowing behind her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew pursed his lips together, his exprestion never changing from a one without emotion. His left eye flickered toward her, before drifting away again. "Somewhere." He muttered.

message 23: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Okay... Specifics?" she asked. She needed to know where, to find if it was safe. If it was the streets, it would be fine. A house, even better. But not the motel. That would be a disaster waiting to happen. "So I take it I'm not sent back anymore?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I don't care. Just stop following me." Andrew replied.

message 25: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "No can do. I have to. Trust me, I'd be home sipping tea right now if I didn't have to-" Harlow broke off. She had a brilliant idea. "What would you say if I offered you a broom ride?" she asked. Harlow loved these. They were so nice and calm and quiet.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "What I would say? I'm not about to hurt my butt sitting on a stick so that I can saticfy you." Andrew said calmly but somehow in a warning tone about even trying to get him on one.

message 27: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Harlow rolled her eyes. "Its not just a stick. It's a magic stick. Duh," she said. She said it in one of her "No-matter-what-you-say,-you're-going" tones that she's used so well in the past few years.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew rolled his shoulders, reaching a hand up and pinching the bridge of his nose. His left eye closed.
"Good riddens." He muttered, before he bolted, taking on a superhuman speed that made him look like a blurr, sending gusts of winds to each side of him.

message 29: by Johns (last edited Jun 04, 2012 03:15PM) (new)

Johns | 980 comments Harlow just stood there for a moment in anger and astonishment. Then she laughed. Laughed as if he could get away from her; away from the Guard. For a witch, Harlow ran fast. She bolted after him, taking long strides. Knowing she was well behind him, she gave up. He didn't want to be found, so be it. But then she got back up, remembering what her boss said: Do anything to protect, Harlow. Do not give up. She has really started to hate her job. Harlow ran off again.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's feet fumbled to a stop at last, turning his steps into a simple walk. He gave his bangs a sway, placing them back over his right eye, as he walked. He did not want to be bothered, not after the night he had been having. As if loosing your vampire girlfriend to a mortal wasn't bad enough. Now some girl claiming to be a guardian was bothering him.

message 31: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments After a while, Harlow sped down. She was mumbling to herself. "This always happens! I swear, when I get a promotion, I am suggesting we recruit vampires. Then witches won't have to run super fast to catch up with the freakin' fast ones," she mummured. About ten minutes of running on high speed, she summoned her broom. "Much better," Harlow thought, mounting the broom; she then sped off, this time flying instead of running.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew had figured he had lost her, at least for a good while. He switched directions, soon sitting down on the pourch of an old wooden cabin in the middle of nowhere, a stream running in one direction by the house, and trees surrounding it. No one would even think someone lived this far into the forest. But he did.

message 33: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Zooming across the sky, Harlow dove down to the forest. No one ever lived in the forest, but it was so pretty to look at during a ride. When she squinted into the trees, she saw a little cabin with a stream running in one direction and trees on the others. Harlow landed as quietly as she could on the hard dirt, thinking sarcasticly "Well gee, that doesn't look suspicious at all."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Having fun tracking me?" Andrew huffed, getting up to his feet. He towered several inches over her, his frame well built, was tensed. His emotions were hard to tell, he turned and made his way in the cabin leaving the door cracked for to follow. Inside the cabin there really wasn't much, a matress in a dark corner neatly made, a fire pit across from the bed, a gaint worn out chest that seemed locked, and a another chest that didn't even have a lid stuffed with clothes.

message 35: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Not really. I sorta gave up after awile of just running. You run really fast," Harlow said. She followed him inside, her broom in her hand. There wasn't much to the cabin, just a few neccesities. "So you live here, huh?" Harlow asked Andrew.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sometimes." Andrew admitted with a shrugg, "A few different places to keep from getting tracked." He shrugged, kicking off his sneakers.

message 37: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Ah. Smart," Harlow said. She took off her cloak, letting her silver hair fall down in knotts. She yanked at it angrily. "Do you have any knives?" she asked, putting in a bun to chop it off. She dropped her cloak on the ground where she sat.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No." Andrew said softly, he wasn't a fan of knifes. if he needed to fight, he would fight without one. he slipped his gray t-shirt off, and collasped onto the matress bed, his lean muscles beared to the world. Just because she was here didn't mean he was doing anything differnt.

message 39: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Yes, yes, just make yourself at own home," Harlow mumbled sarcasticly. She searched around in her bag for an athame. Finally, she found her silver one with a bright red bloodstone in the center of the hilt. She gathered up her hair and chopped it off. Finally! I have short hair, she thought. "So... Finally getting used to speakin' to me, aye?" Harlow asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You're in my cabin. If you wake me up the pants come off." Andrew threatened, pulling a blanket over himself, and over his head. He pressed his lips together, finding it hard to even think about sleep when he was so worn out.

message 41: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "I've had worse threats. But, I'll take this one seriously," she said quietly enough for him not to hear. She stood up and ripped a piece off of her cargo pants to use as a rag. She took some water from her canteen and dipped in the strip. She walked over to the walls above the fireplace and started to scrub. She hated being a dust freak. She hated dust ever since...... Well, since she could remember.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew peeked out of the blanket, amusement sparkling inside of his stone gray eyes. "What are you doing?" he held back a chuckle, though a small smirk found it's way to his lips, "Are you cleaning?"

message 43: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments "Yes! So you've heard of it." Harlow whimpered for a moment and shuddered. "So much DUST!" She scrubbed harder to get everything off of the walls. She dipped the rag back into the water.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh. They sent me a cleaning guardian. Guards me from dust bunnies." Andrew muttered, tucking his blankets perfectly to how he liked it. A few moments later he was fast asleep.

message 45: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Harlow hummed Three Days Grace songs while she worked. But when her arm started to get tired and stiff. "Smart ass," she mumbled. She layed down on her cloak, looking at an old drawing of her family that she always carried around.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Wanna skip till morning?))

message 47: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments ((Sure))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight It had only been a few hours after Andrew had fallen asleep that he was up and a bout. He pulled on some black t-shirt, his matress bed was made, his things put away from lask night, his sneakers on his feet. He was about to head out the door, since he was in fact a day walker-well in his case he could walk in the sunlight about an hour before he had to retreat for the rest of the day to recover. Instead he turned his gaze down to the witch, and kneeled down beside her. He could have bit her if he wanted to, he was sure bites had no effect on her kind. Or did they...?

message 49: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Harlow had fallen asleep with her picture in her hand she woke up for a moment and looked up at Andrew. "Don't bite me, bloodsucker. Don't steal my picture either." She rolled over and started to snore.

((I have an Idea! I rarely get those.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((What's your idea.))

Andrew cocked an eyebrow at her, shifting to lean down. He nuzzled her neck, more or less trying to annoy her. He nipped her neck a few times before jerking backwards so she couldn't hit him just in case.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29