medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 263 (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) After a training session, Noctis decided he would walk out to the garden for solace. It was unbecoming of him as a knight to seek refuge in a place so calm when he was there to be a biological weapon-however, Noctis enjoyed quiet and peace in addition to destruction. Perhaps he would go go his chamber to clean up and then maybe he would go to the village, he was not all too sure at the moment.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia walked into to the garden. The light breeze picked up her blond hair and she smiled. She walked quietly among the orange trees and the floor was cover with tiny red poppies.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was sitting on a bench her dress flowwing behind her,

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold ran into the garden, absolutely out of breath. She looked frantically around her.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren heard someone running and looked up her Snow blonde hair falling down her back, "Hey Sweetie, what's worng?" she asked getting up

message 7: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 04, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His eyes darted to the side upon hearing a presence among the area where he was, but when he spotted Ophelia, a lady in waiting, he greeted her with the best fake smile he could manage."Hello, m'lady," he murmured with a bow. It did not matter her age, he was supposed to respect her regardless. However, upon seeing that Loren was also there, he silently paniced as he straightened up. In this case, given she was not a little girl, more than a bow would be in order. He sauntered over to Loren and kneeled before her, then taking her hand and kissing the back of it, as he was supposed to."Greetings to you too, m'lady..." He whispered, looking calmer now that he had respected whom he was supposed to. He did not want to get in trouble.

message 8: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 04, 2012 06:39PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren said "Noctis i've told you before you don't have to do that." She added a sweet smile. Loren then saw Ophelia and curtied at her too.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia smiled at both of them and curstied:
"M'lady. Sir."

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What are you guys doning here on such a lovely day? There was no practise for anything for you girls?" she asked with sweetness in her voice

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold ran into them and immediately stopped. She looked at the princess, the knight, and her sister.
She curtsied:
"Good evening m'lady."

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren curtsied back at her "There a problem?" she asked genuinly concerned

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren curtsied back at her "There a problem?" she asked genuinly concerned

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I was just admiring the flowers," Ophelia said.
Marigold glanced at Ophelia, "And I was looking for her."

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "The flowers are beautiful." she said gazing towards the flowers and breathing in there scent

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis straightened up immediately, looking at the ground awkwardly, knowing that Loren had told him he did not need to act so formal, but it was in his blood. He then saw Marigold and bowed to her as well, now not really sure to kiss her hand or not.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold put her hand on her sisters should.
"Sweetheart. Please don't scare me like that again."

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You just came back from practise Noctis?" she asked noticing the hair that was stuck to his forehead

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold smiled at him kindly.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Straightening back up, Noctis looked at Loren and nodded calmly."Yes, m'lady, I did..." He answered quickly, stealing a peek at Marigold and Ophelia."Have you been here all day, m'lady?" He asked Loren.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia handed Marigold a poppy and Marigold smiled at her.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I have been here for a while yes, but enough about that, how was your practise?" she asked interest in her eyes

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold looked at Noctis. Also wanting to know.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced away. It was odd, every time, when he had small talk with the princess. Someone as regal as her should not be talking to someone as inferior as him."It was ok..." He answered finally, glancing back at her."I could have done better," he added. He had a tendency to push himself too hard.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You do a fine job around here,You can't do better if your already best at it." she informed him with a small smile

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia left to let the older people talk about boring stuff, but Marigold kind of wanted to leave two. These people were obviously attracted to one another. And she was just an odd third wheel.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren watched the two sisters leave but called out to them "Girls." she said in one graceful tone she picked to daisies from the ground "Here." she tucked the flowers behind there ears "Beautiful."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) This time, he actually smiled, and it was real."Why thank you, m'lady," he murmured in gratitude, clearly blessed by her kind words. He straightened back up, re-obtaining his formal posture and respective, stoic face."M'lady, is there anything you need, anything at all?" He asked. It was just... his usual self to be productive when it came to regals.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Thanks you m'lady," Marigold said hiding her bitter feelings.
But Ophelia just smiled sweetly at the princess before she walked away.

message 30: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 04, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled at them both then turned back to him "Nothing for now but your not the one to take care of my needs, just to make sure im well protected, and i have no doubt that you'll do an amazing job."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Yes, m'lady," he whispered, bowing one more time before bowing again at Marigold."I should leave you two to talk," he murmured with a faint smile, giving a nod to Marigold before he walked along a seperate path.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I think Marigold is leaving." she said Silently but still she looked him in the eyes "We will speak later yes?"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He glanced back at her, uncertainty flickering in his own eyes. It was odd for him to hold any type of friendly relationship with a regal-or anyone for that matter. His life was extremely isolated from others."Yes, m'lady if that is what you wish," he proclaimed, looking at her as if she was searching for something.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren had thought of something "Actually i think im going to take you up on that offer you prosed, I'd definatley enjoy going to the village." she said pushing her hair back with her hand

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Now, m-m'lady?" He asked, turning around completely to face Loren, uncertainty embedded on his countenance as he gazed at her. He had planned on going alone, but going with the princess would not harm anything he supposed.

message 36: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 04, 2012 07:44PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "If your time permits of course and if you simply wouldn't mind." she added quickly

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Of course not!" He exclaimed a little too quickly, clearing his throat afterwards as if to erase his little outburst. He did not want to sound rude, and her presence really did not bother him. He offered his hand, or maybe his arm to her, so that she could hook her arm around his own just in case.

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled pleased she asked and she hooked her arm around his, "Would you like to walk there or shall we take a carriage?" she asked concerned more for him then for her

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Walking will suffice," he murmured. Being a Knight, he chose exercise whenever he was given the chance. Guiding her gently, as he believed a princess should be treated, he walked with her through the castle hallways and to the village.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((rp in village??))

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold escaped from the princess into the garden. Walking briskly through the hedges. She made it to the the bench and fell onto it.
This is horrible,She thought. Ihave to live with that the rest of my life. She didn't even want to be here, but you don't really have a choice when the queen wants you you don't really have a choice. Marigold missed her best friend and not having to fake like courtiers.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold thought of Ava her best friend. She had heard news that both of her parents were dead, and that now she and her little brother reside with there elderly neighbor.

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) All of a sudden Marigold remembered supper and hurried to the Dining Room.

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia arrived back from her outing and slipped into the garden. She lived it here best. It was quiet and beautiful.

message 45: by Johns (new)

Johns James walked through the garden, waiting for his next assignment from his employer.

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia heard someone else roaming in the garden and looked up from the flowers. She saw James walking around and smiled.
"Hello James."

message 47: by Johns (new)

Johns "Hello Ophelia," James said, turning around to face her. James tilted his head to her.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Are you on duty or are you just pleasure walking?" Ophelia asked.

message 49: by Johns (new)

Johns James shrugged his shoulders. "A little of both. Waiting for the next assignment from Milady. What of you, Ophelia?" he asked. It was nice in the garden.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Just enjoying the flowers," Ophelia and then coughed, "And trying to hide from my nurse," she added with a little laugh. "She has been keeping me hostage."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6