medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Castle Balcony

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was leaning against the Railing looking over the garden.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (okay)

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren turned "Hey Lizzy." she said with a sweet smile

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (okay)

message 6: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments Amethyst could not find Zoe so she decided to go to the balcony. It was one of her favorite places. From here she could here music being played in the town.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary walked out on to the balcony and saw Amethyst. "Hi" She said with a smile.

message 8: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "hi. So how was your day been?" Amethyst asked.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Good and yours?" Mary asked.

message 10: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Good. Would you like to do anything today?" Amethyst asked.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary shrugged "There isent much to do" she stated.

message 12: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Very true. We could go to the mountains." Amethyst suggested. They had not been there in a while.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary nodded "Sounds fun" She agreed.

message 14: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Ok." Amethyst tells her. (Gotta go. I have ice skating,))

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((kk byes))

message 16: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "We can go. But bring one of your jacket and boots. It gets very cold up there." Amethyst said being a bit more of an older sister

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary nodded and went off to get her boots and coat. She returned a few minutes later. "Ready" She said with a big smile.

message 18: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "As well. Let's go." Amethyst said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

star walks around

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella drags will onto the balcony.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will felt the nice air and knew he must be outside, "Why have you taken me out here?" he asked her curiously.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Because "were gonna smell the fresh air of course ive always preferred smell over sight anyway," bella said.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I would rather see..." Will said quietly.

message 24: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 14, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella liked to are also but she was trying to say that to make him feel better. "Picture a large balcony three.windows and a smooth floor a perfect view outside of those windows and then a girl with green eyes and.red hair picking a rose to smell it," she said smelling a ros then tucking it behind her ear.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) He smiled lightly, "I'm guessing your the girl with the red hair and green eyes."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella laughs. "You would be right," she murmered staring out at the sky.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "What shade of red would that be?" Will asked curiously.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella looks at her hair. "It would be a darkish red with some brown mixing in," she told him looking at her her long curls.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will smiled, "That sounds like a beautiful color..."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella blushed. "Thanks," she murmered. A lot of people told her that but why did it sound real only from the one person that couldn't even see it. She dragged him to the edge of the balcony leaning over. Breathing in the fresh scent.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will came to the edge, "I just relized I don't even know your name." he said looking at where he felt her presence.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments "Bella," she murmered staring out at the sky. "My name is bella,' she said turning to him. She hadn't told hum the other thing. "I um I'm a princess," she told him with a courtsey. She knew he hadn't seen the crown so that's why she told him.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Oh Princess Bella," Will said with realization. He worked in the palace so he had heard the name before.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments "Yep," she murmered staring at the sky.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I'm Will," he offered.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments "I know, l bella said quietly. "Ive seen you before," she said.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will smirked, "Oh you have, have you?" he said jokingly, "Well I haven't seen you."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella giggled. "Funny," she said giving a small smile then she tilted her head. "Are you gonna ask to touch me face because ive met someone who was blind and she asked that," she said tilting her head to the side.

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will laughed, "Well I wasn't going to ask, but if you insist." he put his hand up and felt her cheek. From there his hand ran down her jaw and the other went down her forehead till it came to the end of her nose. He smiled, "What a lovely face you have Princess Bella." he said lightly.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella closed her eyes at his touch. "Thank you?" She said. It wasn't really a question but her nervousness made it sound like one.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will laughed. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable, but you were right, most blind people do that to become more familiar with others faces." he said leaning against the balcony rail.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments 'Ah no it didn't make me uncomfortable its fine," she murmered leaning back against the railing.

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will smiled, "I'm glad." but then he thought of Jenna. His smile turned into a grimace and he felt his eyes tearing up again. He thought of her lips and her soft brown hair and loving voice. Where was she? Someone so alive could not be dead..."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella leaned in wiping away away his tears. "I don't like to see you cry it makes me sad," she told him wiping away his tears as she said it.

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will sniffles, "I'm sorry Princess Bella. I did not mean to cause you any grief."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella smiled sadly at him. "Never.grief," she murmered. 'I'm so sorry for you're loss will," she said and hugged him.

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will sighed deeply, "Thank you Bella..." he said softly. Forgetting to call her princess.

message 48: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 15, 2012 07:38PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella smiled happy that he hadn't called her princess. She burried her face in his neck but then pulled away after a minute she leaned against the balcony railing staring at the sky.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "What time of day is it?" Will asked, resting his elbows on the balcony rail.