medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Village Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 07:22AM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Don't you just love a little fresh air?" Sam asked his little sister, Gracie as they walked through the village streets together.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner set Sierra down and the pair continued down the streets. Tanner smiled slightly at Sam and Gracie as they were walking.

message 4: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "H-hello!" Sam stuttered to Tanner. "How are you?" he smiled sweetly.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "I am fine and your self" He asked the younger boy.

Sierra waved at Gracie. "Hi" She said happily.

message 6: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 07:35AM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "I'm doing great!" Sam proclaimed excitedly.

Gracie waved back at the other girl shyly, "Hello, your name is Sierra, right? I'm Gracie" she stepped away from her brother to converse with the girl further.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra nodded "This is my big brother Tanner" She said to Gracie.

Tanner smiled at Sam.

message 8: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 07:58AM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "H-h-hello." Gracie mustered up a smile for Tanner. "I've heard about you around the village."

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra smiled "The sale people don't like me" She giggled.

Tanner kneeled down so he was about the same height as the young children. "I think I've heard of the two of you and your older sister around the village" He said with at kind smile.

message 10: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Really?!" Sam's face lit up. "My older sister's name is Lilly, she talks a lot." he laughed.

message 11: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((G2g, I will be back soon to rp again:) ))

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((KK I gtg soon its almost lunch at my school))

"My little sister talks a lot to" He joked with Sam.

Sierra stuck her tongue out at Tanner "Big brothers are mean" She laughed

message 13: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Tell me about it." Gracie said, giggling. She ran over to stand beside Sierra. "Do you think you could show me around the village some more?" she asked.

Sam and Tanner stood behind smiling at the two girl's new friendship.

message 14: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments And Ava, again, watched from afar.

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra nodded excitedly "I know all the hiding places" She whispered to Gracie "Tanner I'm going to play" She said before running off.

Tanner noticed Ava and yet again motioned her over.

message 16: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "You like her, don't you?" Sam whispered jokingly to Tanner.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "I'm trying to be nice" He whispered back with a chuckle

message 18: by Kiersten (last edited Jun 07, 2012 09:56AM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Well I still think you like her. I mean come on, it's so obvious." Sam crossed his arms, amusement on his face. "You guys would make a lovely couple."

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner rolled his eyes and laughed.

message 20: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Hey Ava! Why don't you come over here!" Sam yelled across the street. "That's her name, right?" Sam whispered to Tanner, making sure he didn't make a fool of himself.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner smiled telling Sam that was her name.

message 22: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments Ava blushed and slowly walked toward them.

message 23: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Sam, smiling, continued to motion her forward.

message 24: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Hello," she almost whispered when she reached the two boys. She was shy until you got to know her. Still she smiled a tiny little smile that, hopefully, would show the boys she was happy to be there.

message 25: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Hello!" Sam said enthusiastically. He turned around and gave Tanner a look of encouragement. "Go on, say something." he whispered to him.

message 26: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Can I help you with something?" Ava asked, before quickly covering her mouth. "I'm sorry to sound so rude," she apologized.

message 27: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments ((Sorry gtg. . . roleplay soon!!!))

message 28: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((Okie dokie :) ))

message 29: by Anastacia (last edited Jun 07, 2012 10:49AM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner smiled at her "What is such a lovely lady as youself doing all on your own" He asked kindly

message 30: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments Ava angrily slammed the door in Agatha's face. "I can do whatever I want!" she screamed back at it. She couldn't believe Agatha wouldn't let her go visit Marigold.

message 31: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Lilly wandered around the village streets aimlessly, after a while she noticed Ava with a determined and angry look on her face. She hurried over to her. "Ava, what happened? Are you O.K?" she asked, anxious. "Sorry I'm being so nosy, I can leave you alone if you want.." Lilly added.

message 32: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments "Oh no, Lilly, it's good you're here. . . I just had an argument with Agatha, the old toad," Ava sighed. "You know how she is. She thinks she's my mother! It makes me so angry!"

message 33: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Okay, well I'm glad it's settled for now..do you want to go over to the lake for a while or shop around the village? Your choice," Lilly smiled up at Ava "It will take your mind off of things." she suggested.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia skipped happily down the village street. Finally she was out of the stuffy castle. The fresh air greeted her warmly and she smiled to herself.

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra looked at Ophelia with a smile as she waited for Gracie to catch up with her.

Tanner leaned against a wall so he could watch Sierra.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia noticed Sierra smiling at her and grinned back, walking over to her.
"Hello Sierra," she said to her friend.

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Hi Ophelia" She said happily.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "How are you," Ophelia asked.

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Amazing" She exclaimed "And your self" She added.

message 40: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments Ava turned the corner and blushed bright red when she saw Tanner. He was so kind and handsome. . . she couldn't help but stare.

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner watched Sierra making sure she wasent causing trouble. He turned to go pick somethings up when he saw Ava quickly he gave her a smile.

message 42: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments She smiled back trying to hide her blush. He doesn't like me, she thought to herself.

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I'm great," Ophelia told her distractedly as she saw Tanner and Ava looking at each other.

message 44: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra giggled when she saw he brother "I think they like each other" She whispered but was careful not to touch Ophelia because Ophelia was in such a higher class then herself.

Tanner stared at her noticing how beautiful she was. He walked over to her "How are you?" He asked kindly to the beautiful girl.

message 45: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments Ava could barely breathe. "Wonderful," she responded. Now that you're here, she added in her head.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Would you like to take a walk with me" He asked he while offering he a hand.

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Ophelia stood closer to Sierra and whispered in her ear, "They look like they're in looovvvveee." she emphasized the word "love" and giggled.

message 48: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Gracie laughed too, overhearing Ophelia talking to Sierra.

message 49: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 106 comments She took his large and rough hand in her own. It was surprisingly warm. "Of course, sir," she replied, mock curtseying.

message 50: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner smiled and led her through the village knowing Sierra would be okay without him for awhile.

Sierra nodded in agreement "I think so to" She laughed. "Lets follow them" She suggested.

« previous 1 3 4 5