medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Dining room

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was sitting at the Queen's side, there food being served on silver platers they were still waiting for the two girls

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "How was your day sweetheart?" Queen Maria asked Loren.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at her mother "It was as eventful as every other day." she said simply "Did you have any important meeting today mother?" she asked

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Maria looked at her daughter and nodded.
"Yes the kings representer came from Spain," she answered mildly. "How did you spend your day?"

message 6: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 05, 2012 08:25PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "The usual tended to some people, practised with one of the maids, I soaked and i strolled in the garden." she said with a sweet smile then she asked "Would you know where Marigold and Ophelia are ?"

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I was told by one of the maids that Ophelia is not feeling well and will be staying in bed. Marigold however I have not heard from. And Jenna well she has a tendency to miss things," she said the last sentence with a slight smile.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold came in a few minutes later.
"I am very sorry for my tardiness m'lady," she said formally with a small curtsy. She sat down in her usual spot next to Princess Loren.
"Where is Ophelia and Jenna?" Marigold asked.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at her mother but she repeated what her mother had said "We were told that Ophelia is feeling ill and Jenna seems to dislike joiing people."

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Poor Ophelia... I will have to check on her right after this," she said taking one of the rolls for her plate. However she knew that Jenna was probably wandering somewhere with Will. She was always with Will. The only person who didn't seem to notice her attraction towards him was the royals.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll join you Marigold." She said kissing her mother on the cheek "We'll be back shortly mother." she said with a tight smile as she walked to Marigold's side
((We rp in there room?)

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((yes:)))

Marigold walked out with Princess Loren.