medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Village

Comments Showing 1-50 of 538 (538 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren her arm still looped with Noctis' she breathed in deeply "Don't you adore this fresh air." she mused

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He smiled, a dark, somewhat deep chuckle escaping his lips."Yes, in fact, it is one of the main reasons why I come here as often as I do. That, and to be around others without actually talking to them," he proclaimed.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled at the village "You come here often? I did not know." she said interest in her voiuce then she changed subject "How come you don't speak to anyone?" she asked

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He glanced away again, licking his lips as he tried to conjure up the words to answer her question."I do not know, I suppose I isolate myself in my job too much," he whispered."Plus, when you are a Knight, I feel that I do not need to make friends. It would only hurt them if I die in battle," he added.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren 'ohhed' in understandment she turned to face him "YOu should make friends though so your time isn't as lonely."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He nodded in understanding, the ghost of a sly smile gracing his achromatic features."I have you, princess, if being my friend does not do you too much harm," he proclaimed, his lips stretching into a grin.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled a bright smile "Of course being your friend does me no harm, it helps having a friend in the castle." she said doing an un royalty kind of thing and lightly bumped him with her hip and laughed

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) It was a rather unexpected and astonishing gesture, and he began glancing at Loren with slight uncertainty when he realized it had all been but a simple folly-intented gesture. His uncertainty turned into a smile and he chuckled."What is it you want to do out here?" He asked her, glancing about the village.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Just walk around if you wouldn't mind, i enjoying watching the scenery and how these people live." she said sweetly

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He nodded in agreement, for he tended to walk around as well, only stopping when he found something interesting to buy or contemplate upon."Is it hard? I mean… being a Princess?" He asked, glancing at her with his eyes exposing curiosity.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at him a twinkle in her eyes as she spoke "It's hard at times when you have your specific duties but, it can have it's benefits."She paused before she asked "What made you want to become a knight? Was it all those fairy tales about the knoght in shining armour?" she joked

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He laughed momentarily, shaking his eyes."Not all Knights in shining armour can make your dreams come true," he proclaimed, amusement in his countenance."In addition, I hate wearing armour." He shook his head to lessen the heat that was clinging to his cranium, as well as to move his bangs from his face."I became a Knight because I wanted to be important, serve my country and those that it adhered to," he murmured."Quite honestly, if I wanted a love life, I probably would not have become a Knight. So, there you have it, I am definitely not in it for romance," he said nonchalantly, presenting it on a silver platter with a face of carelessness and amusement.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren grinned "You'll have to find your soulmate some day, and you'll happily ever after everyone deserves that especially a knight who wants to serve his country and absolutley dilikes armour."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I know," he proclaimed, his smile faltering."I know I can't escape it. When and if I ever love someone, I won't be able to reject the feelings, otherwise, I am not actually seeking a relationship. I will like someone whenever it turns up, you know?" He asked, hoping she understood him."But what about you? One day you might just be married off..."

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren understood him she wished she could pick the one she would marry "Take my word for it, any women smart enough would run to you once your done at the castle." she smiled at sincerely then she replied "I shall marry the man my mother chooses." she sighed

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((u guys remind me of Ophelia and Hamlet except switched))

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Lol, that good or bad?!))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis nodded sympathetically, closing his eyes."Perhaps, just maybe... you will fall in love with the man of your mother's choosing; just maybe," he whispered, opening his eyes again."But let us not dwell on the future, shall we?" He asked cheerfully, picking up his pace."Let us live in the moment."

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was glad he changed the subject "We shall live in the present." she smiled at him they walked down the hill towards the little village "Have you shopped here before?" she asked turning to another topic

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No, I have not..." He proclaimed, following her eagerly. He never really shopped, given he was not too familiar with fashion or anything.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You ready to shop today Noctis? It's really not as bad as everyone claims." she said with a smirk

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I... Guess so," he answered quietly, his own faint smile appearing on his lips even though he was currently nervous about it.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled there arms still linked as they walked intot the first little Market, "Shall I interest you in anything?" the women behind the counter asked "No thank you." Loren replied sweetly "You see anything that appeals to you?" she asked Noctis

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis shook his head."I would not know, I do not shop," he whispered, looking at Loren with a slight begging expression."Can you help me pick something out? Anything you think would suit me?" He asked. He was clueless when it came to fashion.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at the rack then back at him "If you are willing to let me of course i will dress you like a prince." she offered

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I suppose…." he murmured, not quite familiar with how Prince's dressed, so he supposed trying a few would not hurt."As long as I do not look ridiculous," he added cautiously.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Looking ridiculous is not acceptable with me." she said a smile tugging at her lips. She searched around for a bit until she came out with this: (http://www.google.ca/imgres?hl=en&...)) and a pair of normal pants "What do you think?" she asked

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He gazed at the outfit, licking his lips in consideration. He really was not sure, in addition, what would he need clothes for? His days literally consisted of getting up early in the morning, training, going to the garden, walking about the village, taking a shower, and then going to bed if the king and queen did not need him to kill some illegal fool."I… suppose, it is ok," he murmured before nodding."Yes, it is fine."

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner held Sierra hand as them walked through the village "I'm tired" Sierra whined and Tanner picked her up and began walking faster. He bumped into Noctis "I'm sorry" Tanner told Noctis

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No, my apologies sir, perhaps I should have sensed you and moved out of the way," he proclaimed kindly. Despite them being nothing but peasants, he felt obligated to bow down in respect. Even peasants needed to feel respected-he should know.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Thank you" Tanner thanked and bowed in return after relizing this was one of the kings knights. Tanner shifted Sierra "Are you alirght little one" He whispered to Sierra who nodded. Sierra looked at Noctis "Why are you nice to us?" She asked him

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He straightened back up, nodding to the boys gratitude before the tiny voice of the little girl, his eyes instinctively glancing down at the little girl with the smallest of smiles. He put his hands on his knees and bent down so he could see eye to eye with her at her level."Every human being wants to feel loved, wanted, and important; don't you?" He asked. He was not really good with children, given he never really had the time to be around any.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His eyebrows furrowed as he lifted his cranium, luminaries exasperating upon the sight of a racing mare. Instinctively, he snatched the little girl and scooped her up with one arm whilst grabbing the boy by the arm with his other free hand, moving them both out of the way. He set the little girl down, watching as the mare raced passed."That horse looks familiar," he murmured more to himself than anything.

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra reached for her brother who grabbed her "Its okay Sierra its okay" Tanner soothed before turning to Noctis "Thank you" He said again with another bow.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra looked at the Mare her small eyes wide.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No problem," he murmured with the faintest smile appearing on his features, his eyes immediately returnig back to the running feminine and mare. Then he recognized her; Katarin, the female knight that everyone underestimated. And he recognized the horse, too, and the name thanks to Katarin's outburst."You may want to work on... Bree, there," he suggested with a cant of his head as he neared the two."There could have been serious injuries if it had not been for her sudden calm down," he added, though he was concerned and a little shaken from almost witnessing the sight of people being stepped to the ground, he was also amused.

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Tanner she is a knight" Sierra whipsered to Tanner who smiled down at her. "I wanna be like her" Sierra whispered to Tanner again.

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna walked hand and hand with Will down the village street. She saw some commotion ahead and ran with Will. The knight Noctis, Princess Loren, and some peasants were all gathered up together.
"What happened?" she asked as she approached.

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra hid behind Tanner not liking all the people. Tanner stayed silent.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He turned to see Jenna and Will walking hand in hand with each one another."Just a runaway horse, is all," he answered her briefly, canting his head in the direction of the obsidian mare and the female Knight that had been the relative cause.

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked back from where she had gone and looked at all the people that had come "Why hello." she said smiling

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Tanner bowed respectivly to the princess Sierra doing the same.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at Sierra and pulled a little heart locket from the pockets of her dress "Here love." she said bending down to hand her the necklace

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna nodded. Will leaned over and whispered, "What does the mare look like?"
"She's really beautiful," she said with a smile and lightly touched Will's nose with her finger.
Jenna looked at Princess Loren to make sure she hadn't seen the gesture and taken it the wrong way. Luckily she hadn't been looking.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierras eyes widened as she gasped "Thank you" She said and bowed again.

Tanner watched his sister as he stood.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis had been preoccupied gazing into the unknown, merely drifting off into a silent reverie, his arms crossed nonchalantly across thy chest. He glanced down from his daydream to the exchange between Loren and the little girl. It was nice to know that those ruling above them were relatively benevolent.

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled a warm feeling lingereing over her heart "Your welcome love. Would you like me to put it on you?" she asked

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Sierra nodded amazed that the princess was being so nice to her.

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren turned Sierra around lightly and clipped the Necklace around her neck and then turned her to face Loren. "It looks better on you then it did on me." she gasped with a huge smile on her face, she loved children

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11