medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Loren's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren opened her door and shut it lightly making sure no one saw her with tears streaming down her face. She walked to her bed and hugged a pillow weeping silently how could her mother want to give her to someone for money and power wasn't her happiness worth something

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna knocked on her door:
"Princess? May I come in?"

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren straightened up and wiped her eyes, "You may come in." she said trying to sound happyas she got off the bed and walked towards the door to open it

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna came in and smiled at Princess Loren.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren shut the door once Jenna entered "How do you do?" she asked smiling

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Pretty good," she said. Sitting in one of the chairs. "But I'm kind of worried."

message 8: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:13PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "What has been worrying you?" she asked sounding genuiely worried and pulled up another seat next to Jenna

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Well I'm worried about Will," Jenna said. "What if the queen decides that he's useless because he can't see? Then he'll have to leave..."

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren put her delicate hand on Jenna's shoulder "Don't worry love, Will is not goin g anywhere, i will make sure of that." She said soothingly reassurring her nothing will happen "He is a very worth servant." she added

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Thank you m'lady," Jenna said quietly.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Your very welcome." she smiled "Was there anything else you needed love?" she asked hoping that she would stay with her

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Well I was sort of curious about you," Jenna said quietly, "

message 14: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 10, 2012 10:24AM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Really?" she asked surprised "How so?" she asked curious as to what she thought

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna dropped her head, "Well I heard about the...umm...marriage."

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh. You did, well if it makes you feeling better i will not be marrying him."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked into her room and sat at her mirror desk and picked up her brush and brushed her snow blonde hair

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked into the room Darren still in her arms, she placed him on her side bed that was nearest the window and she fell asleep in her own bed

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren curled in to a ball and continued to sleep.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren got up early the next morning, she went out to get a servant to fetch food for them.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren slowly opened his eyes expecting to be back at the orphanage. He smiled when instead he saw Loren.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hello love." she said softly she picked up a tray that the servant brought "I have brought your breakfast."

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren sat up and looked at the food and looked at Loren "Thank you" He said politely and began to slowly eat.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Your welcome love." she smiled and walked to her ginormous closet to get a change of clothes

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren looked at all the clothes,he had never seen so many in his whole life.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We will be purchasing some clothes for you today." she smiled

message 27: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren looked at her then at the clothes he was wearing that were clearly to small for him "You don't have to" He muttered.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I do not have to but i surely want to love."

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren smiled at her "Okay" He said.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Eat your breakfast love and we will go into the village and get you some new clothes." She smiled picking a dress

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren finished the food on his plate then stood up and went over to Loren "You look pretty" He told her.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Thank you love." she said smoothing her dress, "Are you ready to go buy you some new clothes?" She asked

message 33: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren nodded.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren held out her hand "Then let us be going love."

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren happily grabbed Lorens hand.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled, they both walked out of her room and headed to the village

((Rp at the village?))

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((Yuppers))