Requiem (Delirium, #3) Requiem question

Who is the better choice for Lena Julian or Alex?
Paola Paola Jun 03, 2012 07:16PM
She is taking a risk with either boy but who is the safer choice?

ALEX!!!!! I hate julian sooooo frigging much!!!!

deleted member Jun 21, 2012 01:18AM   1 vote
yeah i agree!!! ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm Team Julian!!! :)

ALEX. ALEX. A MILLION TIMES ALEX.

U 25x33
I3alex ALEX ALEX ALEX!!!!! :D
Apr 23, 2013 02:54PM · flag

ALEX! ALEX! ALEX! He had sacrifice a lot for Lena because of his GREAT love. ^^

Julian. ha..

Julian. I think the Lena in Delirium was better suited for Alex, but she has changed so much and I think Julian and her are a better match. Lena doesn't need Alex anymore. She needs Julian and Julian needs her.

HOLY SHIT. I have to get thus off my chest, I just read the first and second book in one night and I need to get all this raw emotion off my chest, so here it goes ;When I start reading the first page of a book I quickly find myself already looking down at the page number and realizing its page 51...then 162..... And then 324.. And before you know it your on the last two pages. For me th last page of a book isn't the Big Deal, it's mostly the page before that builds up to the final blow Lauren Oliver deals to her readers. For Delirium I admit I cried when they insinuated the death of Alex; Alex, who risked everything to return to Lenas house and bring her to the Wilds with him. When the second book, Pandemonium, kept mentionIng "Alex is dead" and whatever I'm like SHUT. UP. And then there is the shy and curious Julian who is blinded by his life whole life of being brainwashed by a narcissistic father who still accepts Lena as a person even though her whole being goes against all he's ever know. In a way , Julian and Lena find how to love , and love again together. In that dank underground system they find a little bit of light , and strive to live and to survive and live as a team. But then you gt to the end of Pandemoniom and the door to the Wharehousr is opening an you just KNOW that the person on the other side is Alex, and he is seeing the one who prromisesed him forever, the one who he spent countless days at 37 together. The one who he gave his whole and soul to.. With another man ?!? I mean , total mindfuk for him, I'm sure. The thing about the ending that gets to me though is the calmness Alex appears to have, and that's what makes you real more uncertain about all that has happened and all that has yet to happen. I mean "don't believe her." Whoa. That's just raw emotion right there, you can practically her the betrayal dripping from those three words . CrAzY intense. So now you think... Who will it be? Neither? Yeah, we all know that's never going to happen. So I'm betting it will be Julian. Why? Because, Julian just sounds right. Alex isn't the same person now, and Lena has given up on the idea of Alex, or she would never have been able to move on with Julian and make plans to do 'anything we want'. Of course Lena gave the reaction she did about Alex at the end , SHE TJOUGHT THE DUDE WAS DEAD. So yeah , don't get me wrong , I love Alex. LOVED Alex, but the old , sweet Alex who made Lena a skyline and 37 and had soft eyes that only knew love for Lena. Now that's the way Julian is looking at her and Alex is seeing her in red. But no , I'm no fortune teller so yeah, could be Alex, could be Julian. Guess we will all see in March, now won't we?

Ofcourse ALEX.
Although, if Lena doesn't end up choosing Alex, I'll be glad to take him from her selfish, unloving little hands! Lol

Alex. Hands down.

i think it will be lena and julian

but i vote for ALEX!!!

ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX

ALEX! OMG GOD, ALEX! How hard is it??? ALEX! ALEX!

Alex.

Plain and simple.
Julians cute and amazing and oh my gawd.
But alex is.... amazing.

U 25x33
Arushi Sethi well put:)
Jan 11, 2013 03:05AM · flag

alex! i luve him and so does lena!

ALEX! ALEX! ALEX! Lena loves Alex more. Period. Lena risked her life and everything she had to be with him and go into the wilds with him. Also Alex taught Lena what love was. Julian and Lena were just thrown together in a tough situation and they were both sad and lonely so they had to connect a little. Who wouldn't? All in all i think Alex and Lena are meant to be. Also alex saved Lena everyway a person can be saved. I trust him. She trusts him. Alex and Lena <3

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if lena doesn't choose Alex, then im going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex risked his life for Lena, so she repays him by making promises to other men (Jullian) that she'll love him forever........ AKWARD!!!!!!!! and what does alex mean when he says "dont belive her."???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! is he trying to say that Lena was unloyal to him?????????? OR WHAT?????????? I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
WELL, TEAM ALEX ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Team Julian!

ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX. THAT GOES WITHOUT QUESTION..Lena loves Alex!

ALEXXXX HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HER AND HE IS SOOOO SWEET I FUGING LOVE HIM!!!!! <3 Alex!!!

ALEX! ALEX! ALEX!

Victoria (last edited Aug 21, 2012 01:00PM ) Aug 21, 2012 12:14PM   0 votes
Julian! Alex didn't die for Lena; what he did for Lena is what Lena successfully did for Julian. How many people (including Lauren Oliver) are going to have to insinuate and reveal that Alex doesn't love Lena anymore (and that there isn't a love triangle) for people to accept it? Alex's love and sacrifice were superficial. Alex articulated that Lena's and his relationship is artificial. Lena and Julian are endgame, so stop whining and being immature.

Alex is the only option!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U, ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT's SOO ALEX!! Come on!! For the whole time i was screaming that Lena didn't know what she was doing...she just missed Alex too much! Perfect Phrase:

"He's not Alex! You want Alex!"

Sums it up right there. She just misses Alex so much she's going CRAZY!!!

Julian, I just fell in love with him so much in the second book, the second book was so much better than the first one. Sadly people are forgetting an important detail. Julian has cancer, living in the wilds will not work for him. So let me tell you how its going to go down. Lean chooses Julian, Julian dies, Lena seeks comfort with Alex, and BAM she's back with Alex. Happy Ending? No. Its going to go down just like the ugly series. Hopefully she can come up with something more original than what I just described to you. Im team Julian all the way, I'm hoping for an ending that involves him and not Alex.

ALEX. WAIT, JULIAN. NO, ALEX! UGH, BOTH?

Of course It is ALEX. I don't know why but I hate Julian.

Obviously ALEEEX.. HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOOOR HEER, HE GAVE HIS LIIFEEEEE! if lena doesn't end up with him, I'd die. as simple as that. ALEX ALEX ALEX!

Juilen!!!!!!!!

ALEX!

deleted member Nov 06, 2012 02:58PM   -2 votes
would anyone like to know who lena ends up with