medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was outside her face streaked with tears it was dark outside the fireflies brigtening the sky, she was sitting on the floor her dress some sort of protecter falling around her

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Still containing his last bouts of rage, he spotted Loren and sauntered forth with a curious uncertainty in his aura."Is that m'lady crying?" He asked quietly, his voice painted with concern as he canted his head to the side.

message 4: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 10, 2012 09:32PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked up at him and felt like she could trust him, she got up and instantaniously wrapped her arms around him, then pulled away "I am sorry i just reall needed one." she smiled weakly

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He pat her back momentarily before she had pulled away and he smiled, able to understand her need for comfort."No, it is ok," he replied quickly."But what is it that has you so down?" He asked.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren sighed "My mother and her plans for my future." she said in a breath

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis could immediately piece together what it was, and he seemed a little depressed over the issue as well."Oh..." Was all he knew to say. Pep talks were not really his thing."Who is it you are being betrothed to?" He asked.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Alexander Caño, prince of Spain, i have only met him once at a masquerade ball, that is simply not enough time to get to know somebody." she explained

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "When is the wedding?" He asked, doing well to shield his slight dissappointmemt. He could not say he was mad because he wanted her for himself, but he was jealous. At least she was getting married, even if it was practically a complete stranger.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He could sense another entity and turned his head to address the individual. Upon seeing Katarin, his eyes narrowed and he huffed and turned back around, clearly unhappy with her.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "What?" He snapped, turning around with arms folded. He pretended to ignore her invitation to join her in the walk to the training grounds. He just wanted her to say what she needed to say and leave.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((whoa... You mean that she's saying her baby should have been with Noctis??))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He was ignoring her at first, his attitude making him only more infuriated with each word she muttered, until she got to the last few. His eyes widened and he turned back around, but mostly because his face was red with a blush. Was she saying... that the guy who had told her he was busy was him? "I..." He was at a loss for words. Perhaps an apology was in order."I am sorry," he proclaimed.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((omg that's epic))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His heartbeat began to drum harder against his ribcage, much more rigorously than what was necessary. His blush disappeared as realization hit him. He was a Knight with important duties and priorities. Mundane crushes and relationships were not one of them."You do not need to apologise," he proclaimed turning around to face her, his face void of emotion."Now, why do you need to go to the training grounds?" He asked.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He glanced to the side, licking his lips. If there was to be some personal fight on castle grounds, he was going to end it. Albeit, it depended... could he hold back the temptations? "Alright," he murmured, not really understanding why she could not walk herself."I will... see you later, Princess Loren," he murmured, grabbing Katarin by the wrist, though softly, and walked to the training grounds.

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren sighed quietly and walked abck into the castle

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) After running back to where he had previously been, he found the princess gone; it was expected. Albeit, he had only hoped she would still be here. Even when he knew a Princess as important as her had better things to do than worry about a Knight that was clearly conflicted with everything, even himself. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he then proceeded to run to the wading lake. At this point, when he was so astonished and filled in on adrenaline, walking just seemed impossible. He wanted to run.

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary sat beside her "Are you okay?" She asked in concern while looking at the female knight.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "I think you would be pretty in anything" Mary told her.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary nodded "Come with me" She said

((I'm going to make Mary a chamber))

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((to Marys Chamber))

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary walked out and sat on the steps watchign as people went about their buisness.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was fast walking around a corner and bumped right into Sam "I am truly sorry love." she said patting his head softly

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella walks around the castle fixing her crown the was about to fall off.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will felt the hall as he traveled down it, as not to lose his way.
Jenna is dead... his mind told him.
Tears ran from his eyes. They could not see the world. Jenna had been his eyes... And his heart. He didn't think he wanted to go on living without her gone.
Finally he just collapsed against the wall. Not sure where he was or where he was going. Without the sweet smell of her hair and the softness of her voice he was lost.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella frowned seeing a young man collapsed against the wall. "Can I help you?" Bella asks him sweetly green eyes worried.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will hears the voice of a women and looks up blindly, "No you cannot. Unless you would like to kill me..." tears were streaming from his eyes and he let out a sob.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella knelt beside him. 'Well I cant kill you but would you Like a friend?" She asks him quietly hating to see someone in this much pain.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will's tears didn't falter, "She's gone... I felt her cold skin, heard her heart stop..." he stuttered.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella sat next to him and hesitantly took his hand. She always held peoples hands when they was scared. "I know I doesn't seem like it now but...things will get brighter after the dark," bella said using an old saying she had known since she was a small child.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will sighed, squeezing the girls hand lightly. "It's not like I'd be able to see the bright... only the dark..." he said sadly. He was blind after all.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments "Then use someone else's eyes," she said. She didn't know if he understood what she meant when she said that so she explained. "Let someone else show you how amazing life can be even in the darkness," bella said quietly.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Jenna was my eyes..." Will said, "I knew her before the accident. I trusted her with all my heart..." he looked at the place he thought vaguely the girls face would be, "I could never trust anyone like I did her..."

((btw Jenna isn't dead lol he got the wrong room. But Jenna is not in the country. She went away because her father is deathly ill and she had to go to him))

message 35: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 01:59PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments ((Oooooh a twist I like it!))
Bella squeezed his hand. "You could trust me I could be your eyes," she offered in her soft voice. "I know its not the same as jenna but I could try," she said quietly.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will was hesitant with his response, "I... I guess you could assist me..." he said. He stood up.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Bella nodded. "I wanna try something," she murmered pulling him to the balcony.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "What?" he asked. Holding her hand as she lead him.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments "Just...something," bella murmered mysteriously.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) A puzzled look crossed Will's face. He countinued following her down the hallway though.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Once they rode up to the castle, he dismounted, huffing in exertion at the pain that erupted through his body. Taking a deep breath, he sighed, gingerly touching his side, realizing some skin was broken."How long have you been a lady in waiting, I'be never seen you before," he murmured.

message 42: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle laughed, "Less than a month, but it seems like an eternity."
Noticing his pain, she suddenly became very serious, "We'd better get you inside."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He nodded in agreement, wrapping his arm around her shoulder for support as he really needed it."I just need these wounds cleaned and then my whole abdomen bandaged and I'll be ok," he murmured.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) Saphira slipped out of the shadows. She was in her usual squire's disguise. She walked up to the girl and the injured knight. "Here, allow me to take your horse to the stables lady, I'll see to it myself. It's in desperate need of a cool down."

message 45: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Thank you," Belle reached for the reins that weren't there, "Sorry, I was riding bareback. I hope Catalonia didn't give you trouble."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) "I've yet to meet a horse that can give me trouble milady. I'll manage just fine. See to your friend. He is in a lot of pain, whether he chooses to admit it or not." Saphira then gently grasped a lock of Catalonia's mane, whispered a few words to her and led her to the stables to cool her off and rub her down.

message 47: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle helped Noctis inside. She hoped that his wounds were not as bad as they appeared.
"Where do you want me to take you?" she asked, filled with concern.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "The… infirmary," he proclaimed, taking a deep breath to soothe his nerves.

message 49: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle bit her lip and started toward the infirmary, Noctis at her side.

((continue at the infirmary?))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) ((I'm making a castle stables, it is not right for a castle not to have a stables lol (; )))

« previous 1