Summer Academy RP discussion

Prom > Prom

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan walked into the gym dressed up in her dress and heels her hair in a fancy way and she stopped at the entrance waiting on her friends she wanted to be late but found nothing else to do "Katie!" she waved and walked over to her

message 3: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Bliss walked in, all fancy. She spotted Morgan and Katie and went over to them. "Hey! Isn't this amazing!" she gushed.

Landon walked in all dressed up in his tux and went over to Morgan. "Hey babe! You look amazing." he grinned, handing her a corsage.

(Sorry I'm late!)

message 4: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments Isobel walked in wearing her plum colored dress and plum heals. She spotted Morgan and Bliss and waved at them. She was really upset she didn't have a date but she didnt care.

message 5: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments "Thanks," I walked closer to her, "are you all right?"

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Jared jogged up to the entrance of the prom and breathed a sigh of relief. People were just starting to arrive, so it wasn't like he was fashionably late or anything like some people liked to be. No, he liked to watch from the sidelines and make girls giggle hysterically by winking at them. It made their faces scrunch up so funny.
Plus, the food wasn't too bad at these types of things...and who knows, he might actually find someone worthy enough to dance with!

message 7: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments Kelsea didn't want to talk so I didn't make her talk. I walked over to the food table grabbed something and sat down at a table.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Skyla walked in, noting the same guy that had had the "squabble" with Bertha hanging around the front entrance.
He had winked at her, but she'd totally ignored him, which she thought burst his little "I'm so hot look at me" bubble. She saw Bertha sitting by herself in the back and went towards her.

message 9: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments Isobel noticed that there was a girl sitting at the same table as her. She looked at her and smiled.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((so sorry havent been on in a while))
Morgan smiled at Landon "Thanks babe." she said back and kissed him then looked him up and down inhis tux "You know, you look even better in a tux." she said with a grin and looked at the front entrance and Nick walked in she looked at Bliss and pointed at the entrance.

Nick walked into the dance he wasn't sure if he would find bliss but there she was in a blue dress looking sexy as ever, he walked over to her, his tux tie loosened to look like a bad boy, "You look sexier than ever." he commented putting his arms around her waist

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) ((Gotcha))

"Hi," Skyla said to the new girl, "I'm Skyla, I've seen you, but I don't think we've offically "met" before," she smiled.

message 12: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments "Hi, I'm Isobel. I'm new here so that's probaly why you've never really seen me around," I smiled back a Skyla.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "I'm new too," Skyla said, "So new I don't even have a date, but I'm cool with that." She smiled at Isobel. "Are you alone to?"

message 14: by Essence (last edited Jun 25, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Kassie:) wrote: "((so sorry havent been on in a while))
Morgan smiled at Landon "Thanks babe." she said back and kissed him then looked him up and down inhis tux "You know, you look even better in a tux." she said..."

Landon grinned. "I try my best." he said with a careless shrug. His hand reached up to loosen his already loose tie. He just feel comfortable wearing a tie, or a suit for that matter.

Bliss blushed and looked Nick up and down. "You look amazing." she said, giving him a quick kiss. After pulling away, she smiled. "I'm going to go get some punch." she said and started walking to the snacks' table.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Jared sighed and looked inside. He guessed people were waiting for others...and he'd get his food when everyone was busy dancing.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "I guess it is until people start dancing, and then some amazing guy will ask you to dance and you'll go all head-over-heels," Skyla said with a wink at Isobel.

message 17: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice walked into the dance. She clasped her hands tightly together, a habit she always did when she was uncomfortable or nervous. She hoped she didn't look like a complete fool, coming to a dance alone.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Nice dress," Jared called after her, recognizing her from the beach, "I'll be in in a few, and by the looks of it, you're alone. Save me a dance, will ya!"

message 19: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice smiled wryly. "Sure." she called back, heading over to a table and sitting down.

message 20: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments Tabi (Ron Paul 2012) wrote: "Jared sighed and looked inside. He guessed people were waiting for others...and he'd get his food when everyone was busy dancing."

"I'm alone. I'm not really good at asking people that sorta stuff so I just keep quiet. Better then humiliating myself in front of someone. Maybe someone will ask once everyone is on the dance floor." I said smiling.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Yeah, that's probably why people came single, which looks like there are quite a few of them," Skyla said, glancing out at the filling room.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Essence wrote: "Alice smiled wryly. "Sure." she called back, heading over to a table and sitting down."

Jared grinned as he turned back to face the people coming in. He noticed a lot of girls were coming in alone. It just wouldn't be right to have them sit out all night just because they didn't have a date, and he added that to his mental prom-to-do list.

message 23: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments I nodded my head in agreement.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Which is probably why all the single guys came as well," Skyla said with a knowing wink at her.

message 25: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments I rolled my eyes, "Who'd do you have an eye on?"

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Skyla raised her eyebrows and shrugged. "No one really, although that guy by the door is pretty cute."

message 27: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments I looked at where she was pointing, "Not bad."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Yeah, I think he was the one that got into that fight with Bertha here," Skyla said, "It was a draw from what I hear." She smiled at Bertha.

message 29: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments "I heard about that but I don't know anyone to well so I don't know who Bertha is. By the way someone is waving at you."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "That's Bertha," Skyla said, waving back, "C'mon lets go sit by her. Trust me in that she may look scary, but she only barks."

message 31: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments "Okay," I said glad that I was making another friend here.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Totally," Jared said with a grin at the other guy, "We should crash it or something."

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Morgan danced around with Landon

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Jared," he said, taking it with a laugh, and then gestured towards Alice, "But I promised her a dance first."

message 35: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments If only someone would dance with me. Isobel walked over to he puch bowl and took a glass and filled it.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Hey well I hate seeing them look so lonely you know," Jared said, and smiled at Alice, "And isn't there supposed to be dancing at a prom?"

message 37: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments I looked up and saw a boy, "Hi."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "So I wonder when the music is gonna start?" Jared said to Alice.

((PEOPLE!!!! PROM GOING ON HERE!!!! GET IN THIS THREAD!!!!!))

message 39: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 74 comments I wasne't sure what to say so I looked at him and cocked my head, "How are you? By the way my name is Isobel."

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) "Awesome entrance," Jared said, getting up and shaking Anje's hand. He motioned at the table he was sitting at with Alice, "Want a seat? The DJ apparently hasn't gotten here yet."

Skyla watched the boy from the doorway greet what looked like a friend of his. She sighed. This prom wasn't turning out to be what it had been advertised as.