basketball /vollyball/ football/And other sport lovers discussion

mod

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by allycatblue, Mod of awsome!!! And group!! (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 157 comments Mod
fill this out i will choose on thursday
why do you want to be mod:
why should i trust you?:
how active are you ?:
do you love the hunger games?:
whats your best sport?:

message 2: by blonde barbie (new)

blonde barbie | 300 comments i wanna be in the mod cus i think its fun and a great way to meet knew friends!
you should trust me because im trustworthy a u can ask my friends tht and we dont live near eachother.
im really active i love to play sports!
i dont LOVE the hunger games but i think its a grwat book!
i think im really good at most sports but i think the best is either soccer or basketball

message 3: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Rebecca (rhbray14) | 290 comments Mod
i want to be mod because i would love to contribute greatly to the group and am very friendly
you should trust me because im not lying and would never lie i wholeheartedly want to be mod and can be trusted with any secret
im really active i love to get outside and play with friends and...baseball!
ally you and i both know i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEDE the hunger games, (GO PEETA!)
my best sport would have to be soft ball but i love all sports and am fairly good at most of them

message 4: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments 1) i want to be the mod cause its just really fun making discussions and moderating them. I love to see people's reactions on the different subjects and topics.

2)you should trust me because i have a very interesting personality. I can keep a lot of secrets with my friends but i have to admit that i dont write that much.If you are looking for someone that can write a lot of topics then i would choose either Amanda or Argjylena (Mrs.Niall Horan).They are in my school and they do love to write.However..i think i could be a good editor/modertor.One more thing...if you choose somebody else then i wont get mad, ill respect your opinion.

3)Im VERY aactive!!!! i play A LOT of sports...ill list them along with the teams im on-

Hockey- hockey is #1!! I play for the New Jersey Devils Youth Hockey Club, the USA ATLANTIC TEAM (with kids from around new jersey, delaware, maryland, and new york),and i go up to Quebec to play for the New Jersey Devils/Philedalphia Flyers Quebec Major Junior Team...im also a goalie if u didnt know...LOL just look at my profile pic!!!

Football- i just play for the local Pop Warner team. Im really good, i play linebacker,safety,and cornerback for defense and for offense im runningback and sometimes wide riecever

Soccer- i play local soccer not really organized, im not the best @ soccer but i guess im pretty good, i play midfield

Baseball-i have to admit, i TOTALLY SUCK @ baseball!!! im catcher only because im a goalie in hockey....so far i only have 4 singles, 2 doubles, 1 triple, and 3 walks....I SUCK!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Basketball-im really good at basketball! im piont guard and im fast so i can out run a lot of people.I also have a good 3-piont shot.

Swimming-I do a swimming clinic at a YMCA and v.s. other boys.Im really good and beat them basically every time....considering i have a 15 ft.-30ft. pool in my backyard

4)I do love the Hunger Games!!!!! I love the movie but not as much as the books. (i read all the books)

5)MY BEAST SPORT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! OBVIOSLY HOCKEY!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

message 5: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

that is alot of words sure ally will want to read it all??

message 6: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments idk....i just tryed to describe the questions' answers.....

message 7: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

nice

message 8: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments what?! i hope ur not being sarcastic

message 9: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) why do you want to be mod: I wanna be a Mod because this group is AWESOME and i have some really good ideas...
why should i trust you?: I have never done anything untrustworthy and if u dont believe me... fine...
how active are you ?: i do something (a sport, runnning, waking my dog) everyday!!!
do you love the hunger games?: I DOOO! I <3 CATTTOOOO!
whats your best sport?: SOftball, definately, imma pitcher!!

message 10: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

no why wouls i be sarcastic? i had nothing else to say

message 11: by allycatblue, Mod of awsome!!! And group!! (new)

i read it all
nice job you guys
again i will post the winner on thurs

message 12: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments Ant wrote: "did you read ALL of mine because that was a short period of time....YOUR A FAST READER!!!LOL! in a good way"

message 13: by allycatblue, Mod of awsome!!! And group!! (new)

lol im a really fast reader i read the whole hunger games series in 2 days

message 14: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

i read it in a day and a half! :P

message 15: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments it took me like a week to finish the series! LOL!!! im a fail!!!!!

message 16: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

no your not, in school we have to read this book as a class "no promises in the wind" it has been 4 weeks and we are on chapter 8.......and is the most boringest book in the world

message 17: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments ooo...yeh u should also put me as a moderator 'cause i already did i convo......anyone who doesnt know its Hockey under General...go check it out

message 18: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments Rebecca wrote: "no your not, in school we have to read this book as a class "no promises in the wind" it has been 4 weeks and we are on chapter 8.......and is the most boringest book in the world"

thanks! :) your really nice! and ummm....sry if i insulted the Red Sox yesterday.....i like the Mets but never really watch them lol!

message 19: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

i still can't forgive you, you said the mets, the METS were better...you don't do that unexceptable

message 20: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments i said i "liked the mets" i never said "the mets are better than the sox" trust me i think the mets are totally HORRIBLE!!! i just liked them when i was like 3 years old! and no matter who you like u cant just abandon them!!

message 21: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) RED SOX RULE! considering my uncle is Jason Varitek, although he retired and i was one of the first to kow even before he retired! lol

message 22: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

YOUR UNCLE IS JASON VARITEk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH little fan girl attack, sorry, WHY DIDNT YOU MENTION THAT!!!!! i always LOVED Jason varitek cried when i found out he retired! go 35!
and i abandonded manny once he left us i loved him when i was younger it might have been the dredlocks but what ever

message 23: by ♣$ Ant $♣ (new)

♣$ Ant $♣ | 321 comments umm.....whos Jason Var.......actually im not even gonna say it because Rebecca and Amanda would kill me......IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Rebecca, my assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

YES YOUR SHOULD JUST shut it,

message 25: by blonde barbie (new)

blonde barbie | 300 comments Ummm...

message 26: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) YEAHHHH!

message 27: by allycatblue, Mod of awsome!!! And group!! (new)

lol be nice guys

message 28: by blonde barbie (new)

blonde barbie | 300 comments Lmao!

message 29: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) LMAO! DONT TRASH TALK MY UNCLE! D:

message 30: by blonde barbie (new)

blonde barbie | 300 comments :(

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

MandaThePanda ^_^ wrote: "LMAO! DONT TRASH TALK MY UNCLE! D:"

YEAH!!

message 32: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) YEAhhhhhhh

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

sooo...

message 34: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) SO WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING ABOUT MY LIFE?! you do realize that everytime you say soooo.... i am gonna say that... :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!

message 36: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) LOL!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

oooookkkkkaaaayyyy....

basketball /vollyball/ football/And other sport...

unread topics | mark unread