Vampire Books Fans, Fangs and Writers discussion

Write a Vampire book > Vampire book titles needed here!!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige Hudson (Epicauthorperson) | 1 comments I'm writing a book about vampires and I don't have a title for it.
My book is about a girl vampire and starts to remember her past/when she was alive. She finds the vampire that turns her and the one she loved- but they were both brothers (they competed for her causing her to be transformed).

message 2: by Ardy (new)

Ardy Ardy (ardybooks) | 52 comments A title has been bouncing around my head for a few years but I can't think of a story to go with it. It's from Hamlet's "to be or not to be" speech. "Be all my sins remembered..." The phrase stuck with me, but I can't think of anything to do with it.

message 3: by Jimi (new)

Jimi (jtsavage) | 4 comments the Vampires everlasting Question. what's her name

message 4: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 7 comments How about "The Future's Shadow"? It's a title I used for a fanfiction a few years ago but you are free to use it :)

message 5: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) | 542 comments Nothing to do with the original post, but Racquel's suggestion makes me think 'Foreshade' could be a cool name for a paranormal thriller.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla De Leon (kayladeleon) I have no idea why this name came up in my mind but as soon as I saw your blurb, I immediately thought of "Foreshadowed".