Reading Herbies discussion

The Starch Solution: Eat the Foods You Love, Regain Your Health, and Lose the Weight for Good!
This topic is about The Starch Solution
Live Tweet Chat!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindsay Nixon (happyherbivore) | 59 comments Mod
On Monday, June 4, 2012, I'll be doing a live tweet chat with John McDougall, MD! We'll be talking about this book, The Starch Solution, and covering a few different topics. If you'd like to join in the discussion, it will be on Monday, June 4th, from 12-1 PM PT . You can use TweetChat.com and enter the hashtag #starchsolution to follow the entire conversation.

message 2: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne V (RoxanneV) | 15 comments I will try to follow the tweet chat, I am terrible at the timing because I am in a different time zone, hopefully I do catch it this time! I read until chapter 5 and did create some recipes, and using the basic concept to create my own meals. So far, so good!

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer | 1 comments I won't be able to catch either - will be at work. :-(

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen | 8 comments Sure wish you would post this chat to hear in it's entirety, really found much new in SS and would love to hear McDougall's response to your ?.....PLEASE!!!

message 5: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne V (RoxanneV) | 15 comments I was able to follow the chatting on that day, it was fun, first time in a chat... hard to follow when there is a delay in posting responses and such but FUN all the same!

Susan (wife2abadge) | 5 comments Will the chat be transcribed somewhere for us to read?

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen | 8 comments PLEASE, either put this chat up "on demand" OR transcribe as suggested by Susan in #6, THANKS!

message 8: by Patt (new)

Patt | 1 comments I agree with Karen and Susan. I know this may seem astonishing, but some people don't use Twitter and have no interest in doing so. Thanks!