We love stepback covers discussion

Your Favorite Background?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jun 03, 2012 04:22PM) (new)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 327 comments Mod
What is your favorite background/setting with of course the "romantic Hero/Heroine? For me (of course) I like a swashbuckling scene,a pirate ship with waves being tossed about..with the dashing pirate as he captures his lady captive :) then I have to say it would be a handsome knight on his horse sweeping up his lady love,with a castle and scottish scene in the background.Which one captures your attention?

Севдалина | 170 comments Mod
I love the covers where the models are embraced passionately. I also like the knights and cowboy scenes. Of course not delay and Regency scenes. <3

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 327 comments Mod
Inka wrote: "I love the covers where the models are embraced passionately. I also like the knights and cowboy scenes. Of course not delay and Regency scenes. <3"

It really hard to find good "cowboy" ones,and i love it when there is a beautiful background to set it off.
Im always a sucker for the Knight and his lady:)

message 4: by Севдалина (last edited Jun 04, 2012 03:54AM) (new)

Севдалина | 170 comments Mod
Cover with cowboys, most like those of Bobbi Smith and Norah Hess. But I have a little of both. :(