Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Who will win.... > Jace or Will?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
Who will win?

message 2: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Definitely Jace!
Jace is just perfect! Like a god! +.+
And he is not cruel as Will...

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) I love both the Herondale boys but if i had to choose....... i would have to go with Jace. He is just..... well Jace!!!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) Hmm so hard of a choice. Both Herondale boys are tortured souls with such inner beauty and I fell in love with each of them and their witty sarcastic Herondale charm. Is have to go with Jace though. Something about him, months after reading the books I STILL CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD!!

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Cookson | 4 comments Jace:)

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments I don't know *tear* can't decide

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) I have to say Will! It might have to do with that I read TID before TMI so I fell in love with him first!

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 42 comments I read ID after MI but sill i love.....WILLIAM HERONDALE
dark hair
blue eyes
sweet yet tortured
sarcastic and funny
intellegent and love books
My DREAM guy!!!!!!!!
BACK OFF TESSA HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) I think reading TID before TMI helps you understand TMI better.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) It might I don't really know. All I know is I absolutely love WILL

message 11: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Kind of hard not too lol

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) I agree it is totally impossible not to :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤Jace❤

message 14: by Suha (new)

Suha (ultimate-fangirl) | 6 comments WILL IS THE BEST!