Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Who will win.... > Will or Jem?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
Who will win?

message 2: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Jem because he is an incredible person!
He is the one who needs support and, still, he is the one who gives it to everybody else, even when a person is being cruel.
Jem is just special! +.+

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) I love Jem, he is so geniunly sweet and good hearted. He's the person anyone would be lucky to have in their life and would br a fool to lose.

I'd still have to go with Will though. I'd love Jem like a brother or a great friend but Will even though shows a hardened person who comes with a lot of bagage is genuinly a good person too. All his pushing away and hurting others although seemingly wrong came from a good place in his heart. He thought the curse was real and he did it all to protect the ones he loved and no matter what he may have left his family but he could never leave charolate, Jem, Tessa or the Shadowhunter world. His heart is really beautiful and I find his witty sarcasm sexy ;)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) Jem would make an awesome big brother or best friend. I absolutely adore him, he is just so sweet and caring.

I would have to choose Will though, he has such strength of character and isn't afraid to do what he thinks is right.

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments Will I didn't even have to think its simply a no-brainier its will 100%

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Both! Sorry I love them both and can't decide!

message 7: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Man I wish Will was real....he's perfect.

message 8: by Irma (new)

Irma | 306 comments JEM JEM JEM JEM!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Georgina (new)

Georgina | 4 comments i think im going to go with Will just because he has the funniest personality and i wish he was real!! But i do really love jem too

message 10: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) I ditto that Georgina.

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 42 comments spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!scroll down to see

rr

will and tessa become married, brother zacheriah is jem, he is cured after mi and then it is him and tessa

message 12: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) What if someone hadn't read the book?!

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 42 comments then dont scroll down or tell me how to hide spoilers i dont know how

message 14: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Or just don't put spoilers hahaha

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 42 comments sorry if i spoiled it didnt mean to

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) to hide spoilers you do this <.spoiler> put type here <./spoiler> but without the periods.

message 17: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) No I've read the whole series. But another girl on here said the last book was spoiled for her because someone had put something like that on a page. Just a thought.

Mia(Will Herondale is Mine) | 42 comments thank you crystal and i cant help but put spoilers its like a london winter without rain it difiys a law

message 19: by Suha (new)

Suha (ultimate-fangirl) | 6 comments Will, although I love Jem too :)