message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:

Appearance:

Description:

Horse:

Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lucille Marie
Appearance: http://onlygorgeousgirls.tumblr.com/p...
Description: Lucy appears to be a kind sweet girl. She is always very polite but judges you as soon as she meets you. If you dont meet her standards then she mostly ignores you. Lucy is a huge flirt and loves guys. The only thing that she loves better is her friends, family, and most importantly is her stallion Ash. He is her heart and soul. Ash would do anything for her and she anything for him. Lucy grew up rich and has had all she has ever wanted. Many people think she is snobbish but if shes your friend she is loyal, kind, sweet, adventurous, and will keep your secrets no matter what.
Horse: Ash
Other:

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Good job thanks!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 2 comments hi has anyone heard of the canterwood crest books. IF YOU HAVE NOT YOU NEED TO READ THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST LIKE 100% GOOD. IF YOU LOVE HORSES YOU NEED TO READ THEM NOW. TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ THEM.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Brodie the horse lover girl wrote: "hi has anyone heard of the canterwood crest books. IF YOU HAVE NOT YOU NEED TO READ THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST LIKE 100% GOOD. IF YOU LOVE HORSES YOU NEED TO READ THEM NOW. TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO..."

I love that series!

message 7: by Teha (new)

Teha | 2 comments Name: Ellie Edmonton

Appearance: Brown hair that fall a little longer her shoulders, blue eyes

Description: Ellie is the horse lover/fashionista. She loves fashion and always wears the latest trends. Same for her horse! She dresses her horse (Dynamite) in the latest trend and when the trends change, buh-bye striped green-and-blue summer blanket and hello light blue winter blanket! She lost her sister and her brother in a terrible car crash about five years ago, a year before getting Dynamite.

Horse: Dynamite