SOS! MAJOR PROBLEM! discussion

Rp : The Rocolous project > Character creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (last edited Jun 03, 2012 01:50PM) (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
Name : Callum Jones
Race : Human
Appearance : He has glistening brown hair, blue eyes and a huge scar down his left arm. His hair is short.
History : Callum, all of his life lived with his brother. They risked living in the Vaedra sections and pretended to be one. His brother was killed. Other than that you have to ask him yourself
Family : None.
Advantages (such as weapon skills and stuff) : He is a good fighter with all types of weapons and he is very intelligent.
Disadvantages : He is emotionally unstable at times. He is too trusting.
Other Information : Strong Welsh accent

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2012 01:47PM) (new)

Name:Becky Malacorda
Race:Human
Appearance:description
History:She moved to England when she was 5 because her dads mum was ill, she stayed there for the rest of her life. She was bullied for having black hair, people said that she was emo so she dyed it red.
Family:Her mum is on drugs and is usually drunk, she is rarely around but when she is she abuses Becky. Her dad is trying to get a court case to put Becky's mum in prison but after the mutation there have been more important things to do.
Advantages:She is very good at multiple martial arts and she is good with knifes and a bow and arrow, she is fast and agile, good at climbing.
Disadvantages:Not very strong, tends to jump into things without thinking, she sometimes says things without thinking that get her into trouble.
Other Information:None that I can think of right now :D

message 3: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

((I added something to my other info hehehe))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Like?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, sorry, what is this for? It's a roleplay but for what exactly?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Read the background that Callum created, that should explain everything.

message 7: by BvbArmette (last edited Jun 04, 2012 04:26PM) (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments Name : Amanda Dawn
Race : Human
Appearance : http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...
is what my character looks like, but with less maintained hair...
History : She has lived in England since her parents left her thee when she was 4 year. She was adopted by a nice, elderly couple, that she treated like her grandparents. They died of a strange sickness, and she has lived on her own since.
Family : She has no one. No idea of who her real family is, and no idea what happened to her 'randparents'.
Advantages:Since she was left on her own, she needed to protect herself so she learned how to use a bow and arrow but badly, and she is awesome at knife throwing and handling, along with the occasianl sword.
Disadvantages : She isn't good at remembering stuff and is fairly tall, not allowing her to go into small spaces. She also cannot handle the sight of blood, it makes her queasy.
Other Information : She is very anti-social and hates people in general for not curing her 'grandparents'. She absolutely hates anyone who is bubbly and active, and the color pink... shes techniquelly goth.
Still has no accent, keeping her only anchor to home, America.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, now that i've figured out what this is ;)

Name : Samantha Lee
Race : Asian
Appearance : Long brown hair, small eyes, and a slightly tan-ish skin tone, brown eyes

Photobucket

History : She grew up in Minnesota, but moved to England at age 11, her mother died at age 7 and her father moved there to escape his past.
Family : Father, named hiroshi lee
Advantages (such as weapon skills and stuff) : She is able to convince people that she's on their side (despite the fact that she is or she isn't) and she's also very good with a crossbow
Disadvantages : Her stature, she's a very small girl, not only in height but in weight, coming in at 5'3 and 94 lbs
Other Information : She's the opposite of a stereotypical Asian, she's very loud and active when she wants to be, but once in a while, she has days where she refuses to speak to anybody.

And her father runs the British sector of Nissan

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate the internet, so much, if you try and find a picture, they're all either

1. Super horrible looking
2. Way too pretty to be realistic
3. Just, in the most ridiculous outfits, ever.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, love these Characters!

message 11: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Why am I online right now? It's 4 am where I live....

message 13: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

It's 10 am here

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven't you had any sleep yet? I did that once, I couldn't sleep because I had had a couple of shots with some boys that live near me. Good times!

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

shots?..... Do I want to know?....

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... I'm not old enough to drink... And yes I have, been up since 3 am

I had to check my email and I couldnt go back to sleep, stupid smart phones

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

I'm trying not to drink. Just shortens your life really. I will but not much.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Well i'm a muslim so I cant drink, but im ok with the idea as long as you dont go overboard

message 19: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Oh I'm more of a... How can I put it? I believe different things basically. Mostly Christian though.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool, i'm not the kind of person to judge stuff like that. :)

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Thanks :) I just think that there is a god who placed everything like the resources and then science took over the rest. I think every thing happens for a reason.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea how this hapened, and I think god made it like that

But enough of this religious talk because that's the kinda stuff that drives humanity apart

message 23: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Yes but talking about it can drive it forward aswell. Just some people (Anarchists or Activists) take it WAY too far. I like the world with multi religions it makes us who we are.

But okay :) So what do you want to talk about?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont know.... We're just spamming up this wall XD

So you are from the UK right? What is a stereotypical american to you guys?

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

It changes with different people. I think of everyone as the same really. Obviously different but I mean that as in everyone should have the same rights.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats not a real answer XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "shots?..... Do I want to know?...."

No not really...

message 28: by Leah, Everyone in this group is so kind! Thank you! (last edited Jun 04, 2012 06:52AM) (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 3531 comments Mod
right you lot, you may have been up since three but i have been up since yesterday night. no, i did not have one of them things were you try to stay up all night, instead i was puking all night. i have not had anything to eat yet and i had to miss going alton towers. somebody help me, i'm going mad!

Name : Aisha wither
Race : erm, human?
Appearance : long blonde hair, sea blue top and jeans, girl next door kinda pretty, (if you know what i mean, soz if i got the phrase completley wrong!), small, white pale skin, sea blue eyes
History : Lived all over the world then decided to stay in england.
Family : older brother (21 years old)
Advantages (such as weapon skills and stuff) : good with knifes, sneaky, intellegent and cunning
Disadvantages : she can not controll her emotions

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Great character, hope you feel better soon!XD

message 30: by Leah, Everyone in this group is so kind! Thank you! (new)

thanks!

message 31: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

*Hugs Eddle* Awww Get better.

message 32: by Leah, Everyone in this group is so kind! Thank you! (new)

* /

message 33: by Leah, Everyone in this group is so kind! Thank you! (new)

so then, is you're school out for the weak holliday

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup, plus my birthday is on Saturday!!!

message 35: by Leah, Everyone in this group is so kind! Thank you! (new)

cool! happy birthday for sat!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! XD

message 37: by Lena (last edited Jun 04, 2012 08:22AM) (new)

Lena | 2289 comments Happy Birthday for then, Becky!

Name : Cora Dangerfield
Race : Human, 1/2 Sicilian, 1/2 English
Appearance : Long, black curly hair, deathly pale skin, golden eyes that look out of place with the rest of her appearance. Quite short, about 5 foot 5 inches. Slim. Usually wears black skinny jeans and a black hoodie.
History : Lived in Sicily until her mother died, then moved to England to live with her aunt and uncle.
Family : Aunt and Uncle.
Advantages (such as weapon skills and stuff) : Very good with a sling shot and dagger, but that's as far as her exploration into weapons has gone.
Disadvantages : Scared easily, but acts angry to cover it.
Other Information : She has the hint of an accent due to originally living in Sicily, and has been diagnosed with paranoia. She can also be quite antisocial.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2012 08:53AM) (new)

Name : Alex Rylander
Race : Human, English (and part greek)
Appearance : athletic build, 5'11', shoulder length thick/straight jet black hair, tanned skin, electric blue eyes.
History : her parents were in the lab when it was hit with the missile, so her parents are infected. before that had a normlish life...
Family : lives with uncle.
Advantages : highly dangerous to fight with when she's using twin swords, throws daggers (has a very accurrate aim) also very good with archery, but doesnt use it because she likes close combat. she can do those acrobaty (is that a word) flips and stuff so shes pretty good at hand-to-hand combat.
Disadvantages : very bad tempered, holds grudges finds it hard to trust people and also highly stubborn.
Other Information : scared of hurting people she's close to. likes to keep herself to herself. Tomboyish, hates anything to do with pink. Sometimes can be a bit goth...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm... do any of you know what Generator Rex is, cuz this roleplay reminds me of it...

message 40: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments No idea what it is.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i sound childish, but its a cartoon that comes on cartoon network, but the plot of it is really good...

message 42: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Name : Darman Veelding
Race : Vaedra
Appearance : He has jet black hair and has green eyes. He looks strong and his teeth are bright white. His arm is all scared where he was infected but he managed to kill the Vaedra.
History : He was a very friendly and funny person. He still is mostly. He isn't fully infected because he fought off the Vaedra that infected him but at night he turns completely into one of the Vaedra. He died saving his friends life.
Family :
Advantages (such as weapon skills and stuff) : He is able to control his hunger in the day. He is very shy and doesn't get close to anyone.
Disadvantages : He can't control himself in the night. He tries to remain out of attention but because of his good looks that is almost impossible to be honest. He is known by the humans for being half infected and many are scared to talk to him.
Other Information :

message 43: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "i sound childish, but its a cartoon that comes on cartoon network, but the plot of it is really good..."

What's it like?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He sounds....complicated.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments I don't know where my comment disappeared to, but I said Callum, I adore this character already!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena wrote: "Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "i sound childish, but its a cartoon that comes on cartoon network, but the plot of it is really good..."

What's it like?"

really good, and in the last episode that i just watched, it was really good!

message 48: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

lol

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm... how is that lol...

message 50: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2289 comments XD

« previous 1 3 4 5